What's new

New Nightwolf Render!

Nightwolf is possibly going to be the next character coming to Mortal Kombat 11. And following a Sindel tease last week, and a axe tease the week before, Ed Boon is giving us a look at Nightwolf's modern console face.

Straight out of Boon's twitter! I'd say he's looking pretty damn good if you ask me.

*Edited and Promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited:

Comments

I am curious about the choice of words from Boon. "Oh, you're sending the WOLF?" It could be nothing, but it could also imply that he will have a Spirit Wolf/Wolf special of some kind. I can't wait to see what they do. NRS has to know that a character like Nightwolf needs some extra love to appeal to the casual fans or those who started playing MK with MKX. It shouldn't to make Nightwolf appealing....he is only the best but underrated character they have ever created.
  1. His name has Wolf in it
  2. There's a famous movie quote with the word Wolf in it
It's just not that serious bro... :confused::confused::confused:

Good, good, but when he's coming and when's Sindel?
I don't care about "render".
My understanding is Sindel is next month, unless they're planning on releasing two fighters at once (don't know if there's any precedence for this across previous games). Maybe Nightwolf's trailer will have him fighting Sindel, is most likely the best thing to hope for.

My understanding is Sindel is next month, unless they're planning on releasing two fighters at once (don't know if there's any precedence for this across previous games). Maybe Nightwolf's trailer will have him fighting Sindel, is most likely the best thing to hope for.
if they released them both together next month I will adopt a fucking snow leopard!

1. His name has Wolf in it
  2. There's a famous movie quote with the word Wolf in it
It's just not that serious bro... :confused::confused::confused:
Which is why I said, "it could be nothing". Just speculation. By the way, you don't say his name has Wolf in it?! Wow wee. Never considered that. lol.

Hell yes. He looks awesome!

CAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER PLEASE BE A COMBO CHARACTER?!?!?!?!?!?

I swear, if Bit starts the Kast with "well, Nightwolf isn't really considered a combo character" I'm going to lose my mind. CAN ONE CHARACTER FEEL LIKE AN MK CHARACTER WHEN IT COMES TO COMBOS, PLEASE? It's the most fun part of fighting games to me, and these MK11 combos are so wack.

Sorry, rant over. I'm really excited for Nightwolf.
Just play Jacqui or Jax.

First Round KO and Grinnin’ have lots of fun combos with easy combo paths that aren’t compeltely locked behind KBs like a lot of characters.

Shao is pretty combo heavy too, so is Geras’ 2nd variation with amp bed of spikes. Kitana is pretty combo heavy actually. Lao too.

Last edited:
I am curious about the choice of words from Boon. "Oh, you're sending the WOLF?" It could be nothing, but it could also imply that he will have a Spirit Wolf/Wolf special of some kind. I can't wait to see what they do. NRS has to know that a character like Nightwolf needs some extra love to appeal to the casual fans or those who started playing MK with MKX. It shouldn't to make Nightwolf appealing....he is only the best but underrated character they have ever created.
It’s a quote from Pulp Fiction