What's new

New Nightwolf Render!

Nightwolf is possibly going to be the next character coming to Mortal Kombat 11. And following a Sindel tease last week, and a axe tease the week before, Ed Boon is giving us a look at Nightwolf's modern console face.

Straight out of Boon's twitter! I'd say he's looking pretty damn good if you ask me.

*Edited and Promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited:

Comments

Could not be more stoked about Night Wolf. The small amount we have seen so far looks amazing. I'm hoping they really got creative with his skins and gear because as a native American warrior there is so much potential for him to look sick.

I'm pretty bored with the other cast members at his point and I really hope they don't do him dirty

when are going to learn what nightwolfs real name is? >.> i wanna know
Formerly known as Grey Cloud, was chosen by the Great Spirit to become the Matoka’s champion and protector. Grey Cloud proved worthy when he laid down his life to prevent the Black Dragon from plundering what remained of his tribe’s sacred artifacts. As Nightwolf, Grey Cloud possesses extraordinary magic granted by the Great Spirit to fight for the Matoka’s future and defend all of Earthrealm.

From the official MK11 blurb

Formerly known as Grey Cloud, was chosen by the Great Spirit to become the Matoka’s champion and protector. Grey Cloud proved worthy when he laid down his life to prevent the Black Dragon from plundering what remained of his tribe’s sacred artifacts. As Nightwolf, Grey Cloud possesses extraordinary magic granted by the Great Spirit to fight for the Matoka’s future and defend all of Earthrealm.

From the official MK11 blurb
this true?

this true?
Here's what they said about Spawn and Sindel

Todd McFarlane’s Spawn is one of the world’s best-selling and longest-running monthly comic books, with hundreds of millions of copies sold worldwide in more than 120 countries and 15 different languages. The Spawn comic book tells the story of Al Simmons, an elite government assassin who was betrayed and killed by the CIA. Instead of dying, he sells his soul to Hell for a second chance at life, and becomes Spawn, an unstoppable soldier fighting the underworld. Spawn is voiced by Keith David, the original voice actor from ‘Todd McFarlane’s Spawn,’ the Emmy award-winning HBO animated series.

The former Queen of Edenia and will stop at nothing to keep her place. Threatened with the loss of her throne when Shao Kahn conquered her realm, Sindel betrayed her husband, and her people, to keep her privileged position. Now, as Shao Kahn’s wife and Queen of Outworld, she enjoys power and wealth beyond most people’s imagination.

Since he's a shaman, I wouldn't mind seeing some more moves that emphasize that, such as the ability to summon his wolf spirit guides in battle
Thats now a custom move not usable in competitive.
Yeah, I was going to say, fully expecting his awesome shaman magic to be absent from tournament variations. Or in one variation that has no kombo ability at all.

(pls NRS delete tournament variations)

Please have a spirit wolf as a charge move, i will lose my shit
I am curious about the choice of words from Boon. "Oh, you're sending the WOLF?" It could be nothing, but it could also imply that he will have a Spirit Wolf/Wolf special of some kind. I can't wait to see what they do. NRS has to know that a character like Nightwolf needs some extra love to appeal to the casual fans or those who started playing MK with MKX. It shouldn't to make Nightwolf appealing....he is only the best but underrated character they have ever created.

I wonder which one of the two - Nightwolf / Terminator(Arnie, cuz leaked intros suggests it's him) - will be more grappler based character with commands grabs. I love cmd grabs characters lol