What's new

New Nightwolf Render!

Nightwolf is possibly going to be the next character coming to Mortal Kombat 11. And following a Sindel tease last week, and a axe tease the week before, Ed Boon is giving us a look at Nightwolf's modern console face.

Straight out of Boon's twitter! I'd say he's looking pretty damn good if you ask me.

*Edited and Promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited:

Comments

Hell yes. He looks awesome!

CAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER PLEASE BE A COMBO CHARACTER?!?!?!?!?!?

I swear, if Bit starts the Kast with "well, Nightwolf isn't really considered a combo character" I'm going to lose my mind. CAN ONE CHARACTER FEEL LIKE AN MK CHARACTER WHEN IT COMES TO COMBOS, PLEASE? It's the most fun part of fighting games to me, and these MK11 combos are so wack.

Sorry, rant over. I'm really excited for Nightwolf.

Last edited:
Hell yes. He looks awesome!

CAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER PLEASE BE A COMBO CHARACTER?!?!?!?!?!?

I swear, if Bit starts the Kast with "well, Nightwolf isn't really considered a combo character" I'm going to lose my mind. CAN ONE CHARACTER PLEASE FEEL LIKE AN MK CHARACTER WHEN IT COMES TO COMBOS, PLEASE? It's the most fun part of fighting games to me, and these MK11 combos are so wack.

Sorry, rant over. I'm really excited for Nightwolf.
Hes a "mid range footsie" character.

they need to make a cinematic trailer of the nightwolf and sindel a (salty) runback from there fight in mk9 cause sindel made that shit look free