What's new

New MK11 ULTIMATE Brutalities???

I've got a question. If anyone could answer or point me in the right direction would be great. I seen 2 new brutalities for my boy shao khan after ultimate update that are decent, I've been grinding brutal difficulty towers for days trying to unlock em. Is there anything I can do to increase the likelihood of getting the brutality as a reward instead of my 100th copy of an augment? Or is there another way to unlock them? Any help or advice is appreciated

Gaxkang

Banned
Hmmm I read one thing that said new brutalities and taunts are in the Test Your Luck towers.

You get a key to a Test Your Luck from completing other summon towers (but not from the secret Meteor tower).

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
Hmmm I read one thing that said new brutalities and taunts are in the Test Your Luck towers.
as far as i can tell, the TYL towers offer the same skins/gear pieces/brutalities/taunts as the random towers of time skin/gear rewards; the only exclusive TYL rewards are the new blood augments (lucky blows, luckality). many of the newly added brutalities & taunts just can't be unlocked yet - maybe they'll show up in kombat league in the future.

as far as i can tell, the TYL towers offer the same skins/gear pieces/brutalities/taunts as the random towers of time skin/gear rewards; the only exclusive TYL rewards are the new blood augments (lucky blows, luckality). many of the newly added brutalities & taunts just can't be unlocked yet - maybe they'll show up in kombat league in the future.
Thanks I think you're right. I've done well over 50 brutal towers now still no new brutality

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
They only add new brutals in new Kombat League seasons, that's the only thing I've noticed so far. But there may be hidden brutals as well we haven't discovered yet.

Extremly anoying to not have a chance getting the new brutalities. Only 2 new brutalities at a never ending season is a bit rediculous. No news for getting new brutalities on an alternative way?

Meanwhile I would pay 50 dollars for only 5 brutalities. :confused: