What's new

New MK Figures from MacFarlane (Wave9)

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah

Baraka looks absolutely incredible, so much better than his first figure. Spawn looks amazing too, but they did already do a Commando Spawn figure, and its a giant one at that too. Nightwolf looks horrible. Like a repurposed GI Joe side character lmao. Its such a shame they went with his default costume.

View attachment 18756

Baraka looks absolutely incredible, so much better than his first figure. Spawn looks amazing too, but they did already do a Commando Spawn figure, and its a giant one at that too. Nightwolf looks horrible. Like a repurposed GI Joe side character lmao. Its such a shame they went with his default costume.
That Nightwolf is aweful, but that is his default costume. McFarlane toys is using his Multiplayer default.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
My gosh dude where the hell are the ladies. WHERE IS CASSIE YOU MONSTERS. Lord, will they ever maker her. I think I only saw Kitana so far like hot damn the fuck you doing with all these boys no one cares. Give us ladies instead of 3435 versions of Spawn. Good LORD.

Aight, had to vent.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Didn't the release a bunch of figures in their hideously coloured alternate outfits though, like an orange Sub Zero?
So it's like official-bootleg figures? Orange Sub-Zero sounds like something you'd get when buying a toy labeled as Deadly Combat

My gosh dude where the hell are the ladies. WHERE IS CASSIE YOU MONSTERS. Lord, will they ever maker her. I think I only saw Kitana so far like hot damn the fuck you doing with all these boys no one cares. Give us ladies instead of 3435 versions of Spawn. Good LORD.

Aight, had to vent.
The Kitana one didn't look so good either. I've personally found the quality of McFarlane Toys has declined over the last half decade. Every now and then something very cool still comes out, but the hey-day of every figure they make being an excellent display piece is long, long gone.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The Kitana one didn't look so good either. I've personally found the quality of McFarlane Toys has declined over the last half decade. Every now and then something very cool still comes out, but the hey-day of every figure they make being an excellent display piece is long, long gone.
yeah the paint looks hella crusty, unless it's spawn then it's immaculate lmao. Quality control is really going down the drain, but a Cassie figure would be nice. I don't think we're asking for much here :coffee: