What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster New method to perform a Wall Combo on Females

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Check its not Vampiress Mileena, shes got a different hitbox that shares some properties to the male hitbox for some reason, same shit happens to Lao when shes in that costume.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Check its not Vampiress Mileena, shes got a different hitbox that shares some properties to the male hitbox for some reason, same shit happens to Lao when shes in that costume.
you say that against vampiress mileena 112124xxhat doesnt connect but you can do 11212xxhat, 44 midscreen against her?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Not a SZ player but testing vs Cassie it's as consistent as D1, B12 xx Clone.

I found that D1, B3 xx Clone is more consistent in both B2 and B33 xx Shatter combos.

It is funny that for me the easy B2 242 B3 clone is not consistent at all. If I do it too fast the clone will not come out if I do it too slow the opponent will fall. :)
So it requires some timing/luck.

Meh. :)

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
B2, B2, 1, 1, B12~clone has been fairly consistent for me after XL dropped.

Have to try these tonight.

The B2,B2,1,1,B1,2 xx Clone is still a little tricky as I have to slow it down and time it carefully otherwise it's too high and the clone whiffs. I'm also finding the B2,B2, D1, B1,2 xx Clone on Males if I'm too Fast the Clone whiffs as they are too High so I still have to time the drop a little. My most consistent on Males is B2,B2,F4,2 xx Clone but I prefer the Damage from the B2,B2,D1,B1,2xxClone. People can say what they want about GM but he is in No Way Brain Dead, you really gotta be on the ball to do Well with him.
I will use your B2,B2,F4,2 xx Clone combo thank you for it. :D
I use now B2 242 1 11xxClone but I think your combo is even easier. Not to mention the bigger damage and easier F12 ender.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Thanks Hor_PeT!

I think it's an old combo that doesn't get as much attention because the damage is less than the B2,B2, D1,B1,2xxClone BUT it is Very Consistent On Males. I also find that B2, F4,2 xxClone on a Crouching Female when Timed Perfectly Which is More or Less in the Middle just Above his Belt is Fairly Consistent...again the timing like boba_buster's B2,2,4,2,2xxClone is Very Tricky. I'll try to Post a Video Up tonight but maybe some of the More Seasoned Sub-Zero Players here can try it out and see Exactly where it needs to be Timed.
Just a tip try to find the visual que when doing mine it works a lot better that way

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Great job man! Really awesome that you found this out lol. Gonna be in the lab a while tonight!

Just a tip try to find the visual que when doing mine it works a lot better that way

I think your combo is good after the visual que. For me it was easy to learn it in 5-10 minutes.
However, visual que online might be tricky with a bit of lag...so i will be interested in the fact how it will work.

New online is great but between 130-200 ms the visual que might be a question.

Btw against females it is still a good bet for me. Much better than nothing or more random things. :)

I will try the others too and use which fits me best.

Last edited:
Alright, so the problem I'm having with the B2, 2,4,2, 2xxClone is the timing between the 2 and the xxClone. Clone's not coming out after I hit the 2 consistently. Probably still not fast enough. I'll get it just new muscle memory I guess.

But I did Find a way to control the height in the B2,F4,2xxClone Combo on Crouching Females. You basically want them to be in the middle of his belt so their feet will touch the clone when it's out. If it's too high he will wiff the clone, if it's too low the clone will be out but they will drop to the floor.

Best Result for me was: B2,D3,F4,2xxClone. It is Consistent when timed right.

B2,1,1,F4,2xxClone is also fairly consistent. B2, D1,F4,2xxClone is also fairly consistent but the B2,D3,F4,2xxClone is the Most Consistent.

I'll try to do a Video tonight of them once I make a YouTube account and other technical stuff.
Yeah that "You basically want them to be in the middle of his belt" works for B2, 2,4,2, 2xxClone too.
Just not the timing between the 2 and the xx Clone is the main point but the timing between the B2 and the 242. :)

Then the timing should be always the same for 242 2 xx clone. That's why boba said it was easy. If the start is good the timing will be okay.

But that is boba's stuff he can correct it.