What's new

Tech new meterless vortex off BGB

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
this is a weird one and as usual i cant record so if anyone can please make a vid this needs to be seen not read ,
k eh i found a way of resetting them with MORE advantage off a regular spear !!! only draw back is it needs a BGB,
also has to have gravity to work .. do this combo : ji3 112 db3 , 11 BGB , b3 , bf1 < you will know if its landed -
ive only just found it so it needs to be tested with other starters but i think this is pretty big !

this is a weird one and as usual i cant record so if anyone can please make a vid this needs to be seen not read ,
k eh i found a way of resetting them with MORE advantage off a regular spear !!! only draw back is it needs a BGB,
also has to have gravity to work .. do this combo : ji3 112 db3 , 11 BGB , b3 , bf1 < you will know if its landed -
ive only just found it so it needs to be tested with other starters but i think this is pretty big !
how is it a vortex if u dont use ur trait and end with spear.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
bf1 isnt a hard knockdown and doesnt leave them standing so were is the option for a meterless vortex??? bit confused here.

also just to note the 11~bgb in your j3 combo will only work if you hit a standing opp, if there crouching your have to use 2~bgb to not whiff

Honesty nobody cares about Scorpion anymore. Even if this works, he still gonna be shit.
Probably not. :p Thou Scorpion in IGAU is trash regardless of this tech working or not.
seriously dude, less of that please. adds nothing.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
bf1 isnt a hard knockdown and doesnt leave them standing so were is the option for a meterless vortex??? bit confused here.

also just to note the 11~bgb in your j3 combo will only work if you hit a standing opp, if there crouching your have to use 2~bgb to not whiff

seriously dude, less of that please. adds nothing.
try it out man its fucked they get speared but they land behind you scorpion does the second hit of the spear but it whiffs !!! then they get locked in hit animation but you are not
and vak stop bein such a bitch you dont even know what im talkin about

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Why do you say too situational? Looks like it could be a regular BGB combo to me. But I'm not a scorpion player so maybe there's something you know that I don't.
Getting B3 to hit in conjunction with the spear is ridiculously hard.

Speaking of which, there are BGB's that I believe won't work (Gotham rooftop and Themyscira come to mind.)

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Interesting... I wonder if there are any other ways of landing this besides the BGB. It seems like it would be worth looking into.