What's new

New member.

Maus03

Noob
Hello fellow fighting game fans, i have been looking around this forum for the last couple of days, and i thought why not make an acount. Let me introduce myself first.

My psn is maus-03 and i have been a long time mk fan sinds the early days of mk1 i did not play much of it after trilogy. im 34 years old.
I reasently got my hands on mk11 and i wanna get gud. I think this is a good place to start. I am from the Netherlands by the way. I hope i can get some people to play with en learn because non of my friends play much fighting games.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Welcome to TYM! There are a lot of us 30+ players on the site. What characters do you enjoy playing? Feel free to shoot me a friend request: ttv-karaokelove

Welcome to the community @Maus03 ! I've also been playing the franchise since the first Mortal Kombat launched, and I also moved on around a similar time as you; it was after Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for me. I got back into it with Mortal Kombat (2011) and went back and played a few of the titles I missed (Mortal Kombat: Unchained, and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe).

I play on PC myself, but there's lots of great people here who'll play some sets with you.

Welcome to the community!

@Juxtapose Let’s play on PC sometime! My Steam name is twitch.tv/karaokelove
Cool man, I'd be down. I haven't played Online yet in the game so that'll be fun. It'll be interesting to see if we get the same disconnects you've mentioned regularly experiencing. I'm also about to try out the PC hotfix released today, so fingers crossed.

My Steam ID is Arbiter_Juxtapose .

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Cool man, I'd be down. I haven't played Online yet in the game so that'll be fun. It'll be interesting to see if we get the same disconnects you've mentioned regularly experiencing. I'm also about to try out the PC hotfix released today, so fingers crossed.

My Steam ID is Arbiter_Juxtapose .
Oh wow, I didn’t know a hotfix was out today. God I hope it fixes my issue. The sad thing is that my connections are usually flawless until it starts desyncing.

Maus03

Noob
Welcome to TYM! There are a lot of us 30+ players on the site. What characters do you enjoy playing? Feel free to shoot me a friend request: ttv-karaokelove
I played around a little bit with kabal, jade and liu kang only offline tho. Im not sure who i wanna main yet but i wil figure that out along the way.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I played around a little bit with kabal, jade and liu kang only offline tho. Im not sure who i wanna main yet but i wil figure that out along the way.
Awesome, I probably play Kabal more than any other character. I love his Clean Cut variation. That restand and downward air buzzsaw are so good. I play on PC way more than PS4, but I can always jump on if you want some games.

Oh wow, I didn’t know a hotfix was out today. God I hope it fixes my issue. The sad thing is that my connections are usually flawless until it starts desyncing.
Yeah, it released around 4:00 pm eastern. It apparently addresses the performance issues caused by last week's patch but not other performance issues. I posted a link in the PC thread.

I'm downloading the patch right now, and I sent you a Friend Request over Steam.

Maus03

Noob
Welcome to the community @Maus03 ! I've also been playing the franchise since the first Mortal Kombat launched, and I also moved on around a similar time as you; it was after Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for me. I got back into it with Mortal Kombat (2011) and went back and played a few of the titles I missed (Mortal Kombat: Unchained, and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe).

I play on PC myself, but there's lots of great people here who'll play some sets with you.

Welcome to the community!
The last mk i played was mk4 on the n64 and i picked it up again with mkx but i did not play it very seriously. I like mk 11 allot and i want to get more serious with playing the game, sorry for my broken english by the way.

Maus03

Noob
Awesome, I probably play Kabal more than any other character. I love his Clean Cut variation. That restand and downward air buzzsaw are so good. I play on PC way more than PS4, but I can always jump on if you want some games.
Yeah i think kabal is very good in this game.
I have to renew my ps plus acount first but i am planning on doing that next week.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Ah! Maus03....lemme guess....You're a fan of Deadmau5 and graduated in 03 right ?Question mark?

Dig the combo! Welcome to forums @Maus03 ! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask Uncle JBeezY. Righteous :)

Maus03

Noob
Ah! Maus03....lemme guess....You're a fan of Deadmau5 and graduated in 03 right ?Question mark?

Dig the combo! Welcome to forums @Maus03 ! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask Uncle JBeezY. Righteous :)
Acually maus is my how all my friends call me. And 03 is just random i graduated in 96. And glad to be here i have gotten al lot of great tips already.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Hello fellow fighting game fans, i have been looking around this forum for the last couple of days, and i thought why not make an acount. Let me introduce myself first.

My psn is maus-03 and i have been a long time mk fan sinds the early days of mk1 i did not play much of it after trilogy. im 34 years old.
I reasently got my hands on mk11 and i wanna get gud. I think this is a good place to start. I am from the Netherlands by the way. I hope i can get some people to play with en learn because non of my friends play much fighting games.

Sup, my guy.