What's new

New member.

I am trying to play with liu kang and i think i am gonna stick with him for now. I like how he plays. What is the skill level with the koth matches because i am not that good lol?
I'd also add: Don't be afraid of being lower skill, and learning; there's no shame in that. You're upfront about it, and wanting to learn and improve, and playing against people who body you but also help teach you will get you up to speed much faster.

Remember, you're not loosing, you're learning, and the people here at TYM in these matches and sets will indeed help you train and improve if that's your goal.

Maus03

Noob
I'd also add: Don't be afraid of being lower skill, and learning; there's no shame in that. You're upfront about it, and wanting to learn and improve, and playing against people who body you but also help teach you will get you up to speed much faster.

Remember, you're not loosing, you're learning, and the people here at TYM in these matches and sets will indeed help you train and improve if that's your goal.
That is nice to hear. I will definitely tag along sometime.