What's new

New Male Vampire For Mk11

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I think this is a very good idea. They can add back Nitara and have her own a new faction with large army of vampires and one those being the new male character i'm talking about. I got this idea cause well i'm a fan of the legacy of kain series. For some reason currently I been feeling so much attachment towards it probably because the series died as a whole. Now i'm not saying to completely focus on the new character. They can do both where they give both Nitara and this male vampire a role in the story. Giving both chances for them to evolve and possibly become a great part of the mortal kombat franchise. A really good example is Kenshi, he's been around a lot of mortal kombat games. Lastly we have not really gotten much when it comes to vampires. I really think they should sometime or another start focusing on that type of race and having it present the next generation of the mortal kombat universe.

Last edited:

Might-Taro 19

You want another gender swap archetype? Seriously?

Leave Nitara be, man. She has her niche filled.
Not necessarly, maybe an offspring for Nitara or skilled guard. Nitara being the main leader and him being one of her great defenders if you know what I mean. They actually could have done this with mortal kombat x instead the whole kombat kids going on, and some of the newcomers like kung jin, and Ferra Torr.

Men sucking blood by applying disconcertingly sensual love bites on peoples' necks, sends a weird frisson up my spine... And any subsequent possible (NOT probable!) weird boner that may follow, is NOT something I want to encourage... /!\

Keep the 'suckers' female (...or feminine, at least); leave the males masculine (...except for when unabashëdly batty)... I say.

Might-Taro 19

Men sucking blood by applying disconcertingly sensual love bites on peoples' necks, sends a weird frisson up my spine... And any subsequent possible (NOT probable!) weird boner that may follow, is NOT something I want to encourage... /!\

Keep the 'suckers' female (...or feminine, at least); leave the males masculine (...except for when unabashëdly batty)... I say.
Keep in mind Baraka took a part of the feminine side plus a male vampire would be twice more appealing biting off and sucking blood lol

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

thou protest too much...what did castlevania do to you.