What's new

New krypt event rewarding brutality

Art Lean

Noob
Forgive my stupidity... but how come I already have the brutality?

I never play KL and until I saw your post I thought I got duped and only received one reward.

Then checked and like you said, it turns out I already had the brutality but no idea where from?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I too had the frost brutality, but not the cetrion thing. I want that Raiden brutality (he has a newer one from like a month or so ago, not sure how to get it) and the taunt from Jade where she licks her stick. Where do I get that?

MKF30

This way to keep people playing the game by imposition is making me think to sell the game. Im really tired of this crap.
I know, and people think this is the "best MK game"? lmao...and Superman isn't an iconic comic hero.

It's a mere gimmick to keep playing, NRS will say "incentive" but a grind for months, even years and still not getting this shit is no incentive, it's bs. They need to go back to 3D and MK 9 formula with unlocking stuff, being able to get everything in multiple modes of play and a basic krypt that doesn't recycle a billion times for shit we won't get wasting millions of dollars in koins anyway half the time.

I know, and people think this is the "best MK game"? lmao...and Superman isn't an iconic comic hero.

It's a mere gimmick to keep playing, NRS will say "incentive" but a grind for months, even years and still not getting this shit is no incentive, it's bs. They need to go back to 3D and MK 9 formula with unlocking stuff, being able to get everything in multiple modes of play and a basic krypt that doesn't recycle a billion times for shit we won't get wasting millions of dollars in koins anyway half the time.
There is a reason behind that. It is convenient for them to make you playing their game, and instead of creating interesting things to do, introduce a decent AI and not things that hit me and you out of nowhere (towers of time is ridiculously boring and time demanding)....they lock brutals, costumes and a lot of what people really want in towers that are not there....is an event....so you have to play the game and go there where they want in order to tell the investors that people are playing the game, but in reality we are working for WB.

This game has so many BS....I've talked about it here on TYT and I got really pissed to see how blindfolded and tamed people are, to not even see it, AND DEFEND IT, like our little brother xKMMx, above.

Man....Look at liu Kang MK3 skin....wtf is that really? The shit is in the game, and they eventually....on tuesday....say "Here is the liu kang skin you want :) . Go there and take it....".....this is so ridiculous WTF in hell man...the game was released on april 2019, this is february 2020 and this skin was available like..what...one day? Can you see the game they are playing?
The marketing in this game disgusting.

Last edited:

MKF30

There is a reason behind that. It is convenient for them to make you playing their game, and instead of creating interesting things to do, introduce a decent AI and not things that hit me and you out of nowhere (towers of time is ridiculously boring and time demanding)....they lock brutals, costumes and a lot of what people really want in towers that are not there....is an event....so you have to play the game and go there where they want in order to tell the investors that people are playing the game, but in reality we are working for WB.

This game has so many BS....I've talked about it here on TYT and I got really pissed to see how blindfolded and tamed people are, to not even see it, AND DEFEND IT, like our little brother xKMMx, above.

Man....Look at liu Kang MK3 skin....wtf is that really? The shit is in the game, and they eventually....on tuesday....say "Here is the liu kang skin you want :) . Go there and take it....".....this is so ridiculous WTF in hell man...the game was released on april 2019, this is february 2020 and this skin was available like..what...one day? Can you see the game they are playing?
The marketing in this game disgusting.
I agree its definitely bs. The raiden one too and kitana kryptonite event skins have not been recycled....I missed the kitana one. I was out at the doctor's that day by the time I got home it was late and I was exhausted. That was like what almost a year ago? Lol. That's a great point. It's a sneaky, dirty tactic they're using to show people "see some people still play our game" I also hate how they force us to play ranked for stuff. For the casual player, like lots of my friends they got turned off by that so they dropped the game. Can't say I blame them.

I agree its definitely bs. The raiden one too and kitana kryptonite event skins have not been recycled....I missed the kitana one. I was out at the doctor's that day by the time I got home it was late and I was exhausted. That was like what almost a year ago? Lol. That's a great point. It's a sneaky, dirty tactic they're using to show people "see some people still play our game" I also hate how they force us to play ranked for stuff. For the casual player, like lots of my friends they got turned off by that so they dropped the game. Can't say I blame them.
Exactly man. It is marketing at its core. They know that we love and we are passionate about the skins, chars.....and they play dirty with that.
And when you say "they are obliging us to do that.....", some people bug....because they don't have a fucking idea how our asses are blown by marketing everyday and how propaganda is a disgusting thing who play with our most primal instincts....they just follow the trend.

This is the first MK game that I got disgusted by the marketing campaign.

MKF30

Exactly man. It is marketing at its core. They know that we love and we are passionate about the skins, chars.....and they play dirty with that.
And when you say "they are obliging us to do that.....", some people bug....because they don't have a fucking idea how our asses are blown by marketing everyday and how propaganda is a disgusting thing who play with our most primal instincts....they just follow the trend.

This is the first MK game that I got disgusted by the marketing campaign.
I hear ya. I have no issues with regular marketing, promotions etc for a new game or movie but yeah the other stuff we both mentioned already with the skins, grind etc is definitely lame. The main reason I'm still playing this game is because fujin was leaked months ago. If it weren't for him I'd drop it tomorrow. I hope they do the same with injustice 3.