What's new

New Krypt Event July 13th Jax and Liu Kang Kombat League gear

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
So are you just posting your own videos here? Is that what this site is? Dumping grounds? Does this need its own thread with just a video in its OP?

Pls redesign the way you post or I'll just assume you're here to get youtube views.

So are you just posting your own videos here? Is that what this site is? Dumping grounds? Does this need its own thread with just a video in its OP?

Pls redesign the way you post or I'll just assume you're here to get youtube views.
No, I post videos that will help the community and show others the location of krypt events. If this was a dumping ground I would be posting random gameplay videos. If you think there is a better way I should be posting the location of the krypt events please enlighten me. Many people miss these event because of lack of posts about it.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
No, I post videos that will help the community and show others the location of krypt events. If this was a dumping ground I would be posting random gameplay videos. If you think there is a better way I should be posting the location of the krypt events please enlighten me. Many people miss these event because of lack of posts about it.
Don't tell me no, that's not how this works lmao. Start threads with a discussion in mind, by adding synopsis (like a news article even) or at least more effort than a link to your youtube videos. If you don't feel that it is required, use your profile status instead. This is a blanketed effort and you are not the only one who does this. Thanks.

You can even just have ONE thread dedicated to all of your content, that would be okay too. Just the constant new threads with no content in it besides a youtube link is spammy as fuck.

I told you no, because the answer to your original questions is no. The site is not a dumping ground and I dont just only post my videos here. I literally do it to just try and help people out because I constantly get comments that people miss these events. I wish more people did this like you say or I wouldnt feel obligated to do so.

That being said im still a little new to how testyourmight forums work and will dedicate a single thread to krypt events with more context. Me posting the krypt events is not an attempt at getting views. We are just trying to help others out.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I just want to chime in and say @NickandAutumn 's posts about said Krypt Events are typically my chief way of finding out that they're even going on.
agreed and it's always welcome and helpful .... for example, this event today, was not informed in the news tab inside the game, so, I only knew about due this thread here, so, thank you very much , sir ! ;) :D