What's new

New KL Tech lol

I have been working on many things with kung lao and I noticed that you can do 2EX hats in the corner with this combo that I made up for 55%.

tele, 3, 2, 1, spin, njp, exhat, jk, dk, 1, 1, 3, exhat, 1, 1, 2, 4, 1+3, 2
(u can add another 1 in there after the divekick but it wont add to damage)

55%

there are some easier variations of the double exhat that are less damage like:

jp, 2, 1, spin, njp, exhat, jk, dk, 1, 1, 3, exhat, 1, 1, 2, 4, 1+3, 2

51%

if you take out the njp it is still 51%

Im surprised no one has ever tried this before but I assure you it works. It took alot of different configs to get the 2ex hats off in the same combo because they patched all the old methods. With this new technique you can get them going which just looks really cool.

If you have meter to burn and the life lead, this combo would look really cool finishing off an opponent on stream. You heard it here first.

Also, you have to ask yourself what is better, a 61% corner xray combo, this 2bar 55% corner combo or a breaker. Meter management would depend on many variables but hey this just looks really cool and it makes all those who are watching you be like wtf!! hhahhaa

Now that I have come up with alot of KL tech of my own that is not posted in here I am going to read the threads and see what else I can use to develop my KL further. Thanks for all the info everyone!

Ill keep working on more tech with KL and keep you updated.. peace guys!

copied and pasted from post below:

Ok I posted a video of me doing it because I couldnt find this combo anywhere. Not even on Checks pages. Not that I doubt it exists, just cant find it.

Some of you have messaged me saying that it cannot be done so here ya go:

Btw this combo is a little less situational than many I have seen.

tele, 3, 2, 1, spin, njp, exhat, jk, dk, 1, 1, 3, exhat, 1, 1, 2, 4, 1+3, 2(u can add another 1 in there after the divekick but it wont add to damage)55%

I wonder, this combo may be better than an XRay because a typical xray does 50-61% using 3 bars. 55% for 2 is not bad seriously.

What do you guys think?

gdf

Noob
Oh wow, the leader of the AU's plays Kung Lao? And gives the Kung Lao boards new tech? It must be freaking Christmas.

I'm grateful for this development.

Oh wow, the leader of the AU's plays Kung Lao? And gives the Kung Lao boards new tech? It must be freaking Christmas.

I'm grateful for this development.
lol, your funny man.. your sig is pretty tight too.

Here is a link to Check's combo that is 67%, its pretty cool..

That's cool, wasn't trying to flame you or anything like that. Here's the link:

That's the only one i could find. He had a much older video (a month or two old) with a whole lao combo compilation. I can't find the link and since he just posted this I'm guessing it's slightly higher damage than the previous one, so there's no need for the old video lol

gdf

Noob
I always aim to please. :D

Good video, it seems a little situational, but devastating. I hope to see more coming from you.

One question though, how do you feel about ex low hat?

I always aim to please. :D

Good video, it seems a little situational, but devastating. I hope to see more coming from you.

One question though, how do you feel about ex low hat?
I really like ex lo hat to trap people in the corner. I dont do it enough but I really need to.

Its nice to have it just sitting there outside of sweep distance to intimidate people and keep pressure on in the corner. Im sure there are more uses too. There are so many things that I need to incorporate simultaneously to make my KL more balanced.

and

there are a couple of 2x exhat combos in there but i didnt see a single one reaching 55% so good find mate! Last combo in the first video does 51% and starts with a NJP in corner.

Ok I posted a video of me doing it because I couldnt find this combo anywhere. Not even on Checks pages. Not that I doubt it exists, just cant find it.

Some of you have messaged me saying that it cannot be done so here ya go:

Btw this combo is a little less situational than many I have seen.

tele, 3, 2, 1, spin, njp, exhat, jk, dk, 1, 1, 3, exhat, 1, 1, 2, 4, 1+3, 2(u can add another 1 in there after the divekick but it wont add to damage)55%

I wonder, this combo may be better than an XRay because a typical xray does 50-61% using 3 bars. 55% for 2 is not bad seriously.

What do you guys think?

and

there are a couple of 2x exhat combos in there but i didnt see a single one reaching 55% so good find mate! Last combo in the first video does 51% and starts with a NJP in corner.
nice!! I just saw your post with these videos!! thanks man.. It must have popped up in between my posts. thanks for these and thanks for the comment!!

why use 2 EX hats? u can achieve the same damage if not 2% higher by using just one EX hat.
here is what i do, teleport 3, 2, 4 spin, NJP, jump-kick, divekick, jump-kick, teleport, 3, 1, 3, EX hat 1, 1, 2, 4 grab (2). this should do 55/56 depends on how many 1s u thow in the combo.