What's new

New KL Season of Death Skins and Brutalities Showcase

Hello fellow kombatants. I’m a KL noob. As in I have played three matches total. I read all the negs about playing against WiFi players but unfortunately that what I have set up at my new house and it Would require a lot of wire phishing to run catVI cable from my modem to were I play. So I have avoided it so as not to agrivate more serious players. I’ve honestly enjoyed the ToT but I’m at the point where the only things left are KL gear to collect.

Anyway, the long the short of this post is how does KL work. Are certain skins only available at a time or are there ways to pick up old KL skins, etc.? I liked the earlier seasons skin’s, but I’m not impressed with anything that’s come out for awhile.

I’d appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
My god, the majority of the skins in this game are soooooo incredibly bad. Like....what's the reason? I feel like that's one of the easiest things to get right.

These are the worst skins so far, and that's saying something.

another kombat league another season of shitty skins. another fucking cassie skin btw. subzero gets a brutal for a non competitive ability but at least kabal gets a throw brutal. this the long support y'all wanted huh?

E

Eldriken

another kombat league another season of shitty skins. another fucking cassie skin btw. subzero gets a brutal for a non competitive ability but at least kabal gets a throw brutal. this the long support y'all wanted huh?
He already has one for his back throw and it's much better.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Contents like skins, gears etc. should be well designed in a fighting game imo. Especially mortal kombat exclusive brutalities.. doesn't matter how many they are. i mean skins, bruts could be just 2 or more than 20, the important part is their quality.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So mad I just want the so ya skin and those dirtbags at nrs put it at demi God....the sub zero brutality was the best one from these.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Hello fellow kombatants. I’m a KL noob. As in I have played three matches total. I read all the negs about playing against WiFi players but unfortunately that what I have set up at my new house and it Would require a lot of wire phishing to run catVI cable from my modem to were I play. So I have avoided it so as not to agrivate more serious players. I’ve honestly enjoyed the ToT but I’m at the point where the only things left are KL gear to collect.

Anyway, the long the short of this post is how does KL work. Are certain skins only available at a time or are there ways to pick up old KL skins, etc.? I liked the earlier seasons skin’s, but I’m not impressed with anything that’s come out for awhile.

I’d appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Try using a powerline adapter. It's basically more stable wifi that you can plug one into your router and then another to your console

E

Eldriken

Try using a powerline adapter. It's basically more stable wifi that you can plug one into your router and then another to your console
Don't forget to put a "YMMV" disclaimer when you recommend these.

Not everyone has favorable results. =P

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
wow those brutals look arse………… don´t even know which one is worse

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Ima get the Cassie one, cause she looks like she's from Reboot. But it's still ass lmao. How hard is it to make something original NRS? Recolors here, recolors there, I could do that shit in paint.

Fucking A.