What's new

New Kenshi Swag (Tech)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Ok so I have been working on Kenshi alot latley, doing alot of practice mode and playing online alot and I think I found out some new things that not too many people know.

In the corner after an enhanced shoulder charge :l:r:bp:ex , you can combo off of it with a d1. For example, instead of just hitting your opponent with an enhanced shoulder for 12% and letting them fall, you can do this combo:
EX shoulder charge, d1 rising karma, 21b2, 114 shoulder charge. This gives you 32% off of the enhanced shoulder, which is better than the 12% by itself.

Also in the corner you can combo off of b2 and f22b2 with a d1 poke afterward, so instead of just hitting your opponent with a naked b2 or f22b2, you do these combos:

b2, d1 rising karma, 21b2, 114 shoulder charge

f22b2, d1 rising karma, 21b2, 114 shoulder charge

The timing is strict, but in the corner you can combo off of an EX shoulder charge, b2, and f22b2. Kenshi is a really good character and I'm hoping to find out more with him. Sorry if you guys already knew about this, but I have never seen or heard about this from anyone, so I thought I would just share it. Hope you guys enjoy the new Kenshi Tech. #swag

edit: I wanted to make a video of these combos, but I can't because my camera isn't working right now. If somebody could make videos of these combos for me and post them in here that would be awesome :) Thanks!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Yeah buddy this is old news. Check out my youtube channel for more of this stuff. The Ultimate Kenshi series is going into a lot of the finer details.

Off B2, or F2 2 B2, it's easier to connect D3 RK instead of D1 RK. Also, a preferable followup is 3 RK, 114 RK, D1 SC. Or 3 RK, 2 Flurry, D1 SC for the same damage but more meter gain. Those combos apply to launching off the B2 overhead and an EX SC.

Glad you're enjoying kenshi.

youtube.com/user/underthemayo

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
King check out Under_The_Mayo's Kenshi videos in the character forum. This is useful tech for Kenshi but has been known for a while. You can actually catch the opponent with it with a standing 3 for more damage but the timing is a bit more strict. So the combo is ex SC, 3 RK, 3 RK, 114 SC