What's new

New Kenshi Corner Swag Video - Big Damage off new unused launcher

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Can't see the video on my phone but I'm fairly certain b2 can only be followed up in the corner if your opponent is standing. I never could get it to work against crouch block in training or otherwise.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can't see the video on my phone but I'm fairly certain b2 can only be followed up in the corner if your opponent is standing. I never could get it to work against crouch block in training or otherwise.
So this is true....hmm

That's two people who said that...u and snowy

I'm about to have a lunch break and will check this asap

Check out video later when u can

Pig Of The Hut

JIP b2 works on duckers plus gets u anywhere from 36-40% no meter

41% w one bar but that's a waste

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah, I could see that if it jails them standing. Good point.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm going to like this for the mere fact it has a White Zombie song in it.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
F22b2 d3RK...''holy shit you can do that?!'' In the middle of an MLG match lol kid was so mind fucked after that.

I've been practicing these a lot lately, definitely enhances his corner game that much more.

KRYS9984

Noob
I'm going to start incorporating this into my corner game right away. :)

Lately I've been having a lot of fun / success with the corner F3, EN Down-slash, D1, RK gimmick.

Thanks for the video!

BTW, How awesome was White Zombie!?!

I remember purchased Way Of The Warrior back in the mid 90's and loving that El Sexorcisto was the games soundtrack. Astro Creep 2000 completely blew me away as well, I never heard anything like it at the time.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Or if u do JIP b2 that takes care of the issue
I remember blakula telling me about b2 into combo in the corner. I didn't know it was only on stand hit.

So you have to risk a jump in in order to hope or the b2 to hit? Not to mention you have to space the jump so you won't put yourself in the corner. Making it easier for the opponent to AA.
Good think it don't work off a naked b2 or that would be hurtful.

I remember blakula telling me about b2 into combo in the corner. I didn't know it was only on stand hit.

So you have to risk a jump in in order to hope or the b2 to hit? Not to mention you have to space the jump so you won't put yourself in the corner. Making it easier for the opponent to AA.
Well I'd imagine since if you needa JiP to land it, aka to jail them standing. you know those people that block high for JiP's then immediately block low.

But you don't look for a reason to JiP.

You look for an opening your opponent gives you, and if they give you a JiP.

voila you can use this tech.

You shouldn't play the game in a sense that "this is the move I want to land, I must land it" but instead "I think he'll leave himself open to this based on what i've seen"

I'm sure you know this though.

Pig Of The Hut

I've hit plenty of people in corner w crossover JIP b2 because I know they give up the overhead

Also I've hit people Clean w b2

I've hit plenty of people in corner w crossover JIP b2 because I know they give up the overhead

Also I've hit people Clean w b2

don't you think the clean hit is risky? Unless it's a whiff punish? or can you confirm B2(standing hit) on hit before doing D1 Rising karma?

I'm trying to learn kenshi to teach a local kenshi player :3

Pig Of The Hut

don't you think the clean hit is risky? Unless it's a whiff punish? or can you confirm B2(standing hit) on hit before doing D1 Rising karma?

I'm trying to learn kenshi to teach a local kenshi player :3

I honestly don't know yet but will soon

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Well I'd imagine since if you needa JiP to land it, aka to jail them standing. you know those people that block high for JiP's then immediately block low.

But you don't look for a reason to JiP.

You look for an opening your opponent gives you, and if they give you a JiP.

voila you can use this tech.

You shouldn't play the game in a sense that "this is the move I want to land, I must land it" but instead "I think he'll leave himself open to this based on what i've seen"

I'm sure you know this though.
It's not easy in high level. Plus I'm sure you can block low and block the overhead on reaction it's not that fast. Mid screen you can d3 Kenshi out of the b2. Tyrant was showing me that