What's new

New Kenshi Corner Swag Video - Big Damage off new unused launcher

People even
It's not easy in high level. Plus I'm sure you can block low and block the overhead on reaction it's not that fast. Mid screen you can d3 Kenshi out of the b2. Tyrant was showing me that
Well it's not like a blocked one is punishable though right? The more your opponent has to worry about the harder you force them to play.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Id love for a Kenshi to cross over jump kabal while in the corner. Ex dash <3
Where as you're right, i definitely crossed you up successfully when we played a few times though and when you dont have meter of course but also when you did

Post our matches

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Real credit goes to Teef. He showed me the b+2 stuff last year at Summer Jam. Speaking of Teef, has anyone even seen him lately?

Pig Of The Hut

Real credit goes to Teef. He showed me the b+2 stuff last year at Summer Jam. Speaking of Teef, has anyone even seen him lately?
No one showed me anything lol

He may have showed you but i had no clue lol and never seen anyone use it once ive since added so much damage to my corner mix up game

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
lol me too

Called being at work and wanting to get it done on lunch break
wait, that was on a vita? oh damn. . . I never really thought about doing that. Like you could literally shoot, edit, and publish a video using imovie and a vita on a park bench. Crazy days

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
No one showed me anything lol

He may have showed you but i had no clue lol and never seen anyone use it once ive since added so much damage to my corner mix up game
Sowwy for withholding. :(

I've not seen you do that in your matches though. I've tried but the times I've tried, I've messed up my timing most of the time. But I must say, you do some ghetto ass corner combos though, lol. :D <3

Pig Of The Hut

Sowwy for withholding. :(

I've not seen you do that in your matches though. I've tried but the times I've tried, I've messed up my timing most of the time. But I must say, you do some ghetto ass corner combos though, lol. :D <3
#Winning all that matters :)

Since being told about B2 and developing these into my game Ive used them consistently online and on L0rdoftheFLY

You did give me f22b1 f22 rk reverse UC :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Maybe his corner combos aren't max damage, maybe I knew about comboing off of b2 a long time ago, but damn if that mattered. This guy "pig of the hut" always beat me regardless.

I even remember him asking me "what's his BnB again?" After pounding my NW in the ass without it. My boy gets results.

Oh yea...yes he does combo after b2 in the corner on the regular now. He is pretty consistent with it also.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Hehe hello piggy. Nice stuff....though dude, this is old as FUCK! like ......really! i also remember telling u bout it from ages :p and also remember giving you the transcript of the vid i was going to make with more tactics from those in details and stuff u didnt do here :p. like a year ago now if not more ><?
For example the stagger ground combos after b+2 to force a wake up mind game of SC and another series of b+2 .(stagger with 2,1,b+2 setup)...remember? the instant back dash trick and distance control with b+2? they were all in the transcript
also after b+2 or f,+2,2,b+2 u can do another f,+2,2,b+2 into cr+3~sc....they are old man. i covered that with check in his combos with Noob saibot reflect unblockables

anyways, great shit man! and gratz on ur tourneis brant, ur owning :p

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
hehe how r u man :)....by the way, i miss u all guys. i really do! ty for asking bout me man. i constantly ask bout u all, but sometimes i have to take drastic decisions to focus on real life and school :(....i had to do it!

haha anyways take care man and ty for BOTH the credit haha, and for remembering me :) really.

Hope to see ya community again...might i also say, pretty soon :p

Pig Of The Hut

really piggy...really? ><
I definitely dont remember this and if i did i would have been using it

Ive never seen one tourney match or stream match where i saw a kenshi use this

Maybe you showed me this when you showed me kenshi 101 at nec but i cant remember everything when im learning a character

Good to see you here again :)

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
This new damage/starter of B2 was inspired by pokchop50 who told me I could get a shoulder off of B2 in corner

If this info has been posted I apologize but then again I dont care, cause ive never seen it used ever in high level tourneys.
Yes, I've done a post. And I also do not understand why people do not use it.
I will do a remark on these combos. If you keep them with the "d+1~d,b+1" s will do more damage, but there is a risk of drop combo, with "d+3~d,b+1" a guaranteed continuation combo.