What's new

New Kenshi Corner Swag Video - Big Damage off new unused launcher

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In this video I decided to throw together to show Kenshi Players more ways to get huge damage w no meter and with meter.

The Main Focus:
B2 just got even better - The fact it's 0 on block, sets up frame traps and setups, presents a mental headache for your opponent now it becomes more effective

I've noticed opponents FEAR the low so much when you approach them and mostly they give up the 11% overhead (B2) in fear of giving up a 28%+ low starter combo with a phantom hit box.

Well now things have changed because you can get no meter 33% off a b2 starter and 36% with a JIP B2 starter. YES B2 is a starter, in the corner.
Footage: PS3 and Vita mixed

Music: White Zombie - Electric Head Pt 1 (The Agony)-One of my Personal Kenshi theme songs

To make matters worse you can always do F22B2 and combo after the B2 if it hits for a no meter 40% combo

As shown in the video if your opponent has 2 hits before the reach breaker you can do b2 d1 xray for 40%

Watch the video for more mix ups and damage as well as the ever risky f3 ex close overhead

Also for a unbreakable way to finish your opponent who is near death - 3 EX SC in corner, ive used this many times to win a round/match and its an awful feeling for your opponent to be swamped into a sea of Endless Telekinetic Heaven

This new damage/starter of B2 was inspired by pokchop50 who told me I could get a shoulder off of B2 in corner

If this info has been posted I apologize but then again I dont care, cause ive never seen it used ever in high level tourneys.

- Kenshi :) <3
#pigtricks

UPDATE: DOES NOT WORK ON CROUCHING OPPONENTS HOWEVER PROBLEM IS SOLVED BY STARTING OFF WITH A JIP WHICH ALLOWS B2 TO BE A COMBO STARTER AGAIN

Attachments

Pig Of The Hut

Im running sound at work right now and just recieved an email from youtube that can result in video's sound being removed or video taken down

#toomuchswag

No i think its because I used a White Zombie song for music ..................Should have altered its pitch slightly

I wont be able to check it for sometime if it gets taken down let me know

Tolkeen

/wrists
A few things...
1) Like the video, and interesting to see what you listen to while you play.
2) It has been known that you can combo off of b2 in the corner, but no one ever seems to do it (myself included).... but that might just be because I blow at hitting d1's.
3) You should include a full combo from a blocked f22, and have only the b1 hit so we can see the damage, I think it's probably around 35% which is the same as the low starter combo which is awesome.
4) I have one HUGE problem with this video.....
You are playing on the Vita, which means you HAVE ACCESS TO A NEW COSTUME, and yet you use the traditional? Why have you forsaken the Neo costume? I almost bought a vita just so i could rock that trenchcoat. :)

Pig Of The Hut

A few things...
1) Like the video, and interesting to see what you listen to while you play.
2) It has been known that you can combo off of b2 in the corner, but no one ever seems to do it (myself included).... but that might just be because I blow at hitting d1's.
3) You should include a full combo from a blocked f22, and have only the b1 hit so we can see the damage, I think it's probably around 35% which is the same as the low starter combo which is awesome.
4) I have one HUGE problem with this video.....
You are playing on the Vita, which means you HAVE ACCESS TO A NEW COSTUME, and yet you use the traditional? Why have you forsaken the Neo costume? I almost bought a vita just so i could rock that trenchcoat. :)
f22b2 leads to 37%

JIP f22b2 d1 combo = 40%

Pig Of The Hut

Also it should be noted these combos w B2 as starter are HELLA easier when b2 hits at max range not close

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
i've tried this... if opponent blocks low and you do overhead you cannot combo... i think

you can only combo if he doesnt block ^^

Im running sound at work right now and just recieved an email from youtube that can result in video's sound being removed or video taken down

#toomuchswag

No i think its because I used a White Zombie song for music ..................Should have altered its pitch slightly

I wont be able to check it for sometime if it gets taken down let me know
wtf YouTube can scan for the way the audio is set in a video and flag for copyright???

btw good stuff with the b2 corner combo.

Tolkeen

/wrists
:(

I always read your threads

Especially u 4 lol cause u 4 will forever be OP
Next time you're on stream against a player you are levels ahead of I need you to do a corner uppercut into a d1 combo, just so someone can post a thread saying "look at Pig's new tech". That would turn this from mildly upsetting to downright hilarious.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Did u use this beforehand ?
My phone or the stuff in the video? I'm in English so I just kind of skimmedthe video but off b2 in the corner I always go for a d1 sc and usually I land it. I'd considered messing with d1 RK or d3 RK but i didn't feel like i needed too.

Pig Of The Hut

My phone or the stuff in the video? I'm in English so I just kind of skimmedthe video but off b2 in the corner I always go for a d1 sc and usually I land it. I'd considered messing with d1 RK or d3 RK but i didn't feel like i needed too.
But u need dAT No meter 33%-40%