What's new

New Joker intro hints at Injustice 3 (debunked)

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
It’s not hinting shit. This was a hint about three Jokers as in the comics. Even though they announces the KP characters after the game came out I don’t think they are THAT stupid to tease I3 before announcing KP2.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I don't want I3 to happen at all. Just focus on MK11 (release Ultimate MK11 in 2021) while working on a new ip.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
That's not all that the Joker is teasing ...

Joker: Could you point me to that chap, Havik?
Kitana: So that you can help him stoke his chaos?
Joker: It'll be the gag of a lifetime!

Kitana is implying that Havik is alive and well.
Kombat pack 2, god please, yes.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
That's not all that the Joker is teasing ...

Joker: Could you point me to that chap, Havik?
Kitana: So that you can help him stoke his chaos?
Joker: It'll be the gag of a lifetime!

Kitana is implying that Havik is alive and well.
Kombat pack 2, god please, yes.
yeah .... Havik is such cool MK character, cannot understand why NRS keep putting this character away from the new games .... if they brought Tanya and Tremor back, why not Havik ? :confused:

if not in MK11, I would like to see him, at least, in the next game, MK12 .... that's for sure. Havik is part of the 3D era "cool" characters that deserves chance to be in a new MK game ....

Maybe NRS think he has not enough fans appeal to justify investment, and they are afraid to spend time and resources on him ? :(

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
yeah .... Havik is such cool MK character, cannot understand why NRS keep putting this character away from the new games .... if they brought Tanya and Tremor back, why not Havik ? :confused:

if not in MK11, I would like to see him, at least, in the next game, MK12 .... that's for sure. Havik is part of the 3D era "cool" characters that deserves chance to be in a new MK game ....

Maybe NRS think he has not enough fans appeal to justify investment, and they are afraid to spend time and resources on him ? :(
Oh ye of little faith ...

Hang on for a few more months.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Well, I'm not sure Terminator sold well. He's not that much played.

The weird thing with NRS is they said they will only work on characters they love, so they are always gonna do the same ? What about the characters the players love, so ?

It sounds like there cannot be an intermediary...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Well, I'm not sure Terminator sold well. He's not that much played.

The weird thing with NRS is they said they will only work on characters they love, so they are always gonna do the same ? What about the characters the players love, so ?

It sounds like there cannot be an intermediary...
yep .... some characters will never get more fanbase, if NRS just not try, to take risk , to see what happens .... it's necessary to bet on something , to not stick too much in the past , see ? to get out a little bit of/from the comfort zone, hehe :D

characters like Sareena, Havik and Ashrah, I think NRS , should bring for the new games, otherwise, they will never grow and evolve as fan favorite, specially for the new generation of fans that are having contact with MK games, for the very first time, right now, and not throught/with the very old games ....

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
It’s not hinting shit. This was a hint about three Jokers as in the comics. Even though they announces the KP characters after the game came out I don’t think they are THAT stupid to tease I3 before announcing KP2.
Thank goodness! You are correct! I though I was the only one who understood the reference made in that video. There was no hint at a 3rd injustice game. It was a reference to Injustice as a game series and a reference to The Three Jokers comic. This is what happens when people are not really into comics so the references escape them. It's not a bad thing, but we should never jump to conclusions until we get all the facts.

E

Eldriken

I updated the title to reflect it's not true. I also edited Boon's tweet about it into the OP.

You can't blame anyone for thinking this, however. Not everyone has as much DC lore knowledge as others. Also, it's NRS, so you can never be too sure when something like this pops up.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
yep .... some characters will never get more fanbase, if NRS just not try, to take risk , to see what happens .... it's necessary to bet on something , to not stick too much in the past , see ? to get out a little bit of/from the comfort zone, hehe :D

characters like Sareena, Havik and Ashrah, I think NRS , should bring for the new games, otherwise, they will never grow and evolve as fan favorite, specially for the new generation of fans that are having contact with MK games, for the very first time, right now, and not throught/with the very old games ....
I'd also like Hotaru and Kai (as well as Fujin, but my boy is in KP2). I feel they have potential and could be awesome with a new take from NRS.