What's new

Video/Tutorial New Joker Combos and Set-Ups by Dr Jackal!

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Thx, if you are a joker addict you know lot of things already, we share a lot all together.
The next vidéo should be interesting for advanced players ;) maybe in One week !

What is the timing like after a d2 to teeth? The opponent always seems to fall prior to landing on teeth. Also happens off the initial popup then j2 into the next set of teeth. Any Inputs or advice would be greatly appreciated. Incredibly helpful video.:joker:

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Hi ! Sorry for my late reply I am quite busy these days.
I will try to explain the timing in english ^^

First be sure the negative edge is off (in your options).
During the combos press d2 and wait for the hit, in the same time do your teeth. (you have to do it in the same time you have the hit)

Am I clear ? ^^
Thx for all your comments.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Hi ! Sorry for my late reply I am quite busy these days.
I will try to explain the timing in english ^^

First be sure the negative edge is off (in your options).
During the combos press d2 and wait for the hit, in the same time do your teeth. (you have to do it in the same time you have the hit)

Am I clear ? ^^
Thx for all your comments.
This has to be the hardest string I've ever attempted on a fighting game. Can't get it to save my life.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
This has to be the hardest string I've ever attempted on a fighting game. Can't get it to save my life.
Just do d2 and buffer teeth straight after.
Motion will look like d2, (db), b , 3
Once you see the teeth about to come out, then hold f/uf to get far teeth

laudanum09

Darling
I cancel from DF2 to D,DB,B 3

then hold u/uf

cancelling D2 to teeth is pretty tough, I'm pretty sure you have to go back to neutral for the teeth motion to count as the Down in Down2 doesnt count as down input for d,b

So try it from df2 so you do a sort of half circle back for teeth