What's new

Question - Johnny Cage New Johnny Throw?

byAidan

I'm just looking to level up, ya feel?
I've been playing a lot of A-List in the beta, and it seems that he has a throw that does 17% damage. This only seems to happen at random. Has this always been there. or am I mistaken?

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
I've been playing a lot of A-List in the beta, and it seems that he has a throw that does 17% damage. This only seems to happen at random. Has this always been there. or am I mistaken?
Is it different from the throw he gets when he's below 5% health?

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Yeah in the heat of a match you may not see where exactly your health is. It caught me off guard when I first started learning SD. The "oh that move is new" feeling is a little funny lol.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I think it's the throw that he does below 5% health.

byAidan

I'm just looking to level up, ya feel?
Yeah in the heat of a match you may not see where exactly your health is. It caught me off guard when I first started learning SD. The "oh that move is new" feeling is a little funny lol.
Yeah it always caught me off guard. I knew I was low, but I never really "look" at my health bar. Just get in their face and spam F3 run cancels and EX Forceballs.

It happens when he's in the "danger" zone of the health bar. His fireballs and shadow moves also get a cool color change.

I wish it was activated at least at 20% though :(

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Wait wait wait isn't it supposed to do 13% as a Johnny secondary who uses lots throws I've never seen 17% only 13 at 5%