What's new

Video/Tutorial - Relentless New Jason Tech Discovered Canceling Killing Machine Vulnerable State

The point was that it's been posted in the forums multiple times. It's not my fault you didn't read the forums. If the community knows about it then IT'S known. Could you imagine how annoying it is when you see a topic with "new tech" and you go to read it but then find out it's some old shit? Before you make a new topic, search the forums first.
what should i search for it under ? jason glitches or jason tech ?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
it's annoying to read someone say we already know this and you click on it and you dont know it. You said this in may , sonic fox responded to the thread in oct but some how the "community" all knew this and should've known this beforehand. The two threads you posted were not showing the tech this guy was showing ill give credit where its due. thank you @BelowZer0TV
The threads I posted showed the exact tech this guy showed in the video. Why would you give credit to him? Give credit to @MILE_HIGH_CLUB

Why is it annoying to read a post in a thread saying it was known? It's the truth. Is the truth annoying? You were already in the thread anyway. I didn't force you to click any links to find out that it's old. Isn't it more annoying when somebody posts "New Tech" and it's not new? How am I the bad guy for pointing out that there is more info to find in other places?

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
The threads I posted showed the exact tech this guy showed in the video. Why would you give credit to him? Give credit to @MILE_HIGH_CLUB

Why is it annoying to read a post in a thread saying it was known? It's the truth. Is the truth annoying? You were already in the thread anyway. I didn't force you to click any links to find out that it's old. Isn't it more annoying when somebody posts "New Tech" and it's not new? How am I the bad guy for pointing out that there is more info to find in other places?
he jacked all my credit points lol... Thanks @Rip Torn

it's annoying to read someone say we already know this and you click on it and you dont know it. You said this in may , sonic fox responded to the thread in oct but some how the "community" all knew this and should've known this beforehand. The two threads you posted were not showing the tech this guy was showing ill give credit where its due. thank you @BelowZer0TV
Just saw this comment, thanks I appreacite it!