What's new

Video/Tutorial - Relentless New Jason Tech Discovered Canceling Killing Machine Vulnerable State

Hello Everyone! I am a Jason main and I recently discovered some new tech that enables you to cancel the vulnerable state at the end of Jason's Killing Machine move in the Slasher and Relentless Variations! It's all in this video if you guys want to check it out! The timing can be a little tight, but I have been able to pull it off multiple times in ranked/player matches.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
This is neat, but couldn't you be punished for using the jumping interactables after your opponent moves? Maybe ending in b3d2 (i think that's the oh knee string) would give up enough advantage to make it safe?

This is neat, but couldn't you be punished for using the jumping interactables after your opponent moves? Maybe ending in b3d2 (i think that's the oh knee string) would give up enough advantage to make it safe?
Possibly, but I feel like it's still safer than literally being able to not move. Like if they rush at you you'll jump right over them if your opponent doesn't predict correctly, but yea that string could be a viable option too!

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Whether its technically new or not, this is definitely the best presentation yet, your delivery is very professional mate, and also you put in work on the set-ups and combos and stuff that nobody else has so yeah there is still new tech in here related to this

this probably goes without saying, but times like the combo starting at 2:31 you can go for the kick off the leap interactable and its a perfect oki set-up, plus on block as well. There is a few moments like this in the combo section of the video. Anyway, good video, thanks for your hard work!

Whether its technically new or not, this is definitely the best presentation yet, your delivery is very professional mate, and also you put in work on the set-ups and combos and stuff that nobody else has so yeah there is still new tech in here related to this

this probably goes without saying, but times like the combo starting at 2:31 you can go for the kick off the leap interactable and its a perfect oki set-up, plus on block as well. There is a few moments like this in the combo section of the video. Anyway, good video, thanks for your hard work!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate the compliment.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
There are interactibles that let you chose what side you wanna jump to. You can just jump back and end right in place instead of jumping behind your opponent. This is great tech actually :)

Oh and OP, your voice is really cool!

There are interactibles that let you chose what side you wanna jump to. You can just jump back and end right in place instead of jumping behind your opponent. This is great tech actually :)

Oh and OP, your voice is really cool!
Wow I didn't actually know that lol. That would've been good to add in the video! And thanks a lot for the compliment!

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
you can also cancel the wall leap interactables into an interactable kick by spamming a kick button (no extra stamina), and the midscreen ones can be cancelled into an air normal or special. So it works as oki off some these set-ups

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
What actually happens when you do the same with him?
The whole reason of why this works on Jason is because he can't jump during his killing machine, so using interactables to jump glitches him out of it. Drunken master on the other hand doesn't have that handicap, he can still jump and do everything after he drinks so hes still going to puke regardless.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Daaaaaamn this is really good I'm so late coming across this lol and I've never used it or seen anyone use it apart from X-Ray cancelling good post!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
sonic posted setups that negate the puking

people should maybe say ive known instead of its known .... here's a slasher main that didnt know
The point was that it's been posted in the forums multiple times. It's not my fault you didn't read the forums. If the community knows about it then IT'S known. Could you imagine how annoying it is when you see a topic with "new tech" and you go to read it but then find out it's some old shit? Before you make a new topic, search the forums first.

The point was that it's been posted in the forums multiple times. It's not my fault you didn't read the forums. If the community knows about it then IT'S known. Could you imagine how annoying it is when you see a topic with "new tech" and you go to read it but then find out it's some old shit? Before you make a new topic, search the forums first.
it's annoying to read someone say we already know this and you click on it and you dont know it. You said this in may , sonic fox responded to the thread in oct but some how the "community" all knew this and should've known this beforehand. The two threads you posted were not showing the tech this guy was showing ill give credit where its due. thank you @BelowZer0TV