What's new

NEW JADE BRUTALITY GETTING AHEAD

Agilaz

It has begun
It was in her move least since release i think, then it was removed, and then it got re-added when i unlocked it

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I know that on console this brutality is attained through the Ranked mode.

How do you get it on PC? I haven't seen it listed in the rewards.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
It should be one of the two Brutality rewards (the skull icon with the blade in it i think). If you press the button to view the rewards or season details or some shit it should tell you.

It's the one that requires ten completed daily challenges (so 5 KL sets on 10 different days).

It's under the list of brutalities but I can't do it!!!! Help???? Are you supposed to unlock it somewhere?? I don't know why it would be listed if it needed to be unlocked but I can't get this thing to come out. I amplify her parry on the last hit......ive also tried getting the parry crushing blow then doing one last parry at the end and nothing? What gives? Is this a glitch ?

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
It's under the list of brutalities but I can't do it!!!! Help???? Are you supposed to unlock it somewhere?? I don't know why it would be listed if it needed to be unlocked but I can't get this thing to come out. I amplify her parry on the last hit......ive also tried getting the parry crushing blow then doing one last parry at the end and nothing? What gives? Is this a glitch ?
Yes KL 10 daily sets