What's new

New Injustice 2 trailer. "Lines Redrawn", Brainiac & Robin Screenshots, Order Bonuses, and more!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
As we had all been anticipating, big news for Injustice 2 dropped today. Earlier on, the "The Lines Are Redrawn" story trailer was released, revealing many interesting details about NRS' upcoming title.

In the trailer, characters, that had not yet been confirmed, such as Bane, Poison Ivy, Robin and Brainiac can be seen. It also heavily alludes to Brainiac being the main villain of Injustice 2!

It also appears that on January 24th we may be treated to a character gameplay reveal:

We also have information on the amount of DLC characters that will be available (9) and some details about skin packs (also confirming Green Lantern):

Details of the different versions of the game, and what is included with each version have also been revealed:

Credit to @Kokoko for many of the details / pics

Sneakily edited by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Brainiac and a few more Batman characters? I guess I don't have super strong opinions on Brainiac either way but I realllly hope the full roster is a little less skewed towards Batman than IGAU was.

That said, it's pretty damn hard not to be hype for Ivy