What's new

New Injustice 2 Trailer: Introducing Scarecrow

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I do hope though that for Scarecrow he has some gear and cosmetics to make him look similar to Nolanverse scarecrow and Arkham! Oh yes, please!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I wasn't too hype for his reveal, and didn't expect much from the play style. After this trailer and the stream breakdown I'm super happy to see him and wanna try out!

Elder God

Power!
My friend say on intro Scarecrow uses the gas in yourself and become a monster, is it real?
I always think the gas affect others to see Crow like a monster wtf??

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
At 1:00 he attempts to heal himself lol
And who says that that's his trait in this game?

You already know that cyborg drone will be a gear only ability. They did him so dirty.
His trait icon can be seen as some kind of box thing here:

Looks pretty similar to this box thing he summons imo:

If I had to guess his trait this time is that box thing and it will do one of three things, one of them being the drone dive we saw.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
My friend say on intro Scarecrow uses the gas in yourself and become a monster, is it real?
I always think the gas affect others to see Crow like a monster wtf??
Your right... the way I interpret it is that he is releasing the gas and the entire "stage" is gassed.. this is altering the perceptions of the opponent, and we are seeing what they see through the fear gas

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Your right... the way I interpret it is that he is releasing the gas and the entire "stage" is gassed.. this is altering the perceptions of the opponent, and we are seeing what they see through the fear gas
This is correct. Scarecrow is just a guy with a mind-altering substance at his disposal. We are all Scarecrows . . .

Wetdoba

All too easy...
And who says that that's his trait in this game?

His trait icon can be seen as some kind of box thing here:

Looks pretty similar to this box thing he summons imo:

If I had to guess his trait this time is that box thing and it will do one of three things, one of them being the drone dive we saw.
Tyler confirmed today that Cyborgs healing is a gear move now. Mother boxes are his trait. Hopefully they act like Modoks analyze cubes where it boosts his other specials if they hit