What's new

Tech New Green Arrow Combos & Issue with Up Haven Blast

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
If they ever bother fixing this, there just going to make it so it doesn't work on those 4 characters anymore.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Yeah this is dumb. Landing f2d13 -> dash in -> 11/22 is also dumb and barely works against a few characters.

Poor GA ;_;

Really nice background interactable ideas, I've been doing it and it works really great.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
that shit wiffing is kinda like it wiffing in the corner vs certain character, except this is mid screen. Thats why is so tough to want to go for these swag combos.

Guess we just gotta know which guys it will work on corner, and which midscreen, and keep a damn note pad or something lol.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Even this I've seen wiff, or have the J2 not come out due to what I think is an input bug, but I dunno.

Small hitbox characters it's harder.

I kan do F2D13~Ice Arrow, Dash, B3, J3, J2, 223 on Deathstroke but it doesn't really work on characters like Catwoman (you have to end in 111 for her).

Reactions: 7L

7L

Heads up!
Small hitbox characters it's harder.

I kan do F2D13~Ice Arrow, Dash, B3, J3, J2, 223 on Deathstroke but it doesn't really work on characters like Catwoman (you have to end in 111 for her).
it has alot of factors that can lead to you dropping it so it's best to practice some anti air situations. I usually just end the double jumps in 111, depending on the match up

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
it has alot of factors that can lead to you dropping it so it's best to practice some anti air situations. I usually just end the double jumps in 111, depending on the match up

I like ending in 223 for Deathstroke. Double jumps into 223~Load Arrow leave you in that spacing where you kan wiff punish sword spin and make them think twice.

Oh and I never got to kongratulate you on your top 8 placing at TFC. Didn't have internet for a while.

I was torn when you played DJT. Glad you backdashed and punished B13. Showed that you knew the match up..

7L

Heads up!
I like ending in 223 for Deathstroke. Double jumps into 223~Load Arrow leave you in that spacing where you kan wiff punish sword spin and make them think twice.

Oh and I never got to kongratulate you on your top 8 placing at TFC. Didn't have internet for a while.

I was torn when you played DJT. Glad you backdashed and punished B13. Showed that you knew the match up..

It's by far my favorite match up in the game. It's even and pushes both players into mind games since GA can check everything he does.

Thank you also! I'm working on a few new things for NEC. Scoot and I got to finally meet and talk at Kingdom Come. The Arrow community is really coming together. I'm just pumped for Tuesday.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
It's by far my favorite match up in the game. It's even and pushes both players into mind games since GA can check everything he does.

Thank you also! I'm working on a few new things for NEC. Scoot and I got to finally meet and talk at Kingdom Come. The Arrow community is really coming together. I'm just pumped for Tuesday.

Arrow really does have answers for him.. My korner tech also helps really well against him. I'm refining it and almost have it done so I should post it up soon.

It'll help you out a lot at NEC.