Is This A Good idea

• yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Just a mix up idea i came up with risky but if the opponent doesn't do wake up your sorted for green arrow hope you enjoy.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
2 bars for not even 40%, leads into a "setup" which can be tech rolled totally negating this whole thing, and even if they don't tech roll the cross up can be easily reacted to, and can be woken up out of if all else fails. This is NOT a 50/50 because there's no guess involved. There's no mixup.

Honestly dude, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, you're only setting yourself up to get flamed every time you do this. Literally all you do is post gimmicky crap that you think warrants it's own thread post. Then when people call you out on your gimmicky crap, you flame them and tell them to "level up their shit" when you don't even properly test your setups. You're not "inspiring" anyone and no one is going to "add this to their playstyle". That's all you're obsessed with. Seriously just stop. I'm tired of you hounding other players to add your garbage tech into their arsenal and beg them to check out your YouTube. Stop.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I appreciate anyone who puts time in to the game and tries to find tech so thank you. However, I have to agree with zuurrkk that this set up isn't a very strong mix up for some of the reasons he mentioned! Keep putting in work though!:)

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
2 bars for not even 40%, leads into a "setup" which can be tech rolled totally negating this whole thing, and even if they don't tech roll the cross up can be easily reacted to, and can be woken up out of if all else fails. This is NOT a 50/50 because there's no guess involved. There's no mixup.

Honestly dude, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, you're only setting yourself up to get flamed every time you do this. Literally all you do is post gimmicky crap that you think warrants it's own thread post. Then when people call you out on your gimmicky crap, you flame them and tell them to "level up their shit" when you don't even properly test your setups. You're not "inspiring" anyone and no one is going to "add this to their playstyle". That's all you're obsessed with. Seriously just stop. I'm tired of you hounding other players to add your garbage tech into their arsenal and beg them to check out your YouTube. Stop.
the reason i wrote idea is for feed back so dont chat shit about youtube vids lool im just putting them up because it looks fancy