What's new

New Glitch??

I was Playing a ranked match Using Humam Smoke against Jax.
Well before i did my fatality Dan Fordan popped-up and said "Crispy"
(or whatever he says). But as i did the fatality he just stayed up there and kept repeating himself for ex. crispy...crispy...crispy...,
I haven't seen or heard that before, have any of you?

Never heard that before. I once lost a match but for some reason during the fatality time I was still able to fight. I was able to uppercut the character after it said finish him and i was able to run and stuff. At the end of the fatality time, I just fell over and died.

Best one I saw was on the belltower. Some dude did the pit fatality and Missed the punch with kabal. So my guy was just sitting there for about 120 seconds. No joke, and Kabal was just in his little victory pose and my guys head was swinging. Funny stuff.

abc ur dead0 said:
Best one I saw was on the belltower. Some dude did the pit fatality and Missed the punch with kabal. So my guy was just sitting there for about 120 seconds. No joke, and Kabal was just in his little victory pose and my guys head was swinging. Funny stuff.

I seen this same glitch in UMK3 Genesis with Cyrax.
The AI made this happen very often.

TheRagingStorm said:
abc ur dead0 said:

I seen this same glitch in UMK3 Genesis with Cyrax.
The AI made this happen very often.
Wasn't AI. It was an actual Human opponent on XBlive.

OMG me and this guy did this glitch where we bith couldnt move!!
The time went by really fast but niether of us could do nething(not even quti!) When it got to 10 secs it restarted to 29 sec only it looked like i hit the opponent once. But when it said NW wnis (me) it gave him the win...WTF!!

Scheisse said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
OMG me and this guy did this glitch where we bith couldnt move!!
The time went by really fast but niether of us could do nething(not even quti!) When it got to 10 secs it restarted to 29 sec only it looked like i hit the opponent once. But when it said NW wnis (me) it gave him the win...WTF!!
Sometimes that happens to me, neither character can move and when you both eventually lose, the actual arcade game loads up and you still cant move but the computer is going 5x speed tearing you apart.
Yup. Happens often and it only happens in Versus Challenger. Won't happen in ranked.