What's new

New Freddy tech -Revision of version 1.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Vip3r damnnnn i dont get no credit for this bro lol well atleast u made a vid about it cause i sure didnt feel like making a vid lol

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Nice find. I really like the corner set-up. Very useful. The mid screen is meh as he can already do just about that much damage (50) without the risk of wasting a bar, but still worth knowing i suppose.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Nice find. I really like the corner set-up. Very useful. The mid screen is meh as he can already do just about that much damage (50) without the risk of wasting a bar, but still worth knowing i suppose.
Midscreen, you can do a 52% but, in the case of this reset, you will most likely throw them in the corner and the damage scaling will be reset forcing them to breaker. Someone isnt going to breaker that 52% combo if its half way through before they can breaker. Doing the reset creates mind games.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Good video.

The 50/50 mix ups are solid, but I would not try them on characters who can punish spikes for more than half life (i.e., Cyrax, Kitana, maybe Sektor).

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Good video.

The 50/50 mix ups are solid, but I would not try them on characters who can punish spikes for more than half life (i.e., Cyrax, Kitana, maybe Sektor).
def, unless im close to having meter to breaker. In the case of those chars, I would look for the grabs, or just end the combo normally on such chars.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
When I saw your first video the day you posted it, I ignored the combo you used there, and started doing everything you mentioned in this new video instead. lol. Nice find.

On an unrelated side note, does anyone here know what the hit advantage of F4 3 is? ;_;

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Something like +5 or +6. Two consecutive f+4,3s cannot be jumped out of but can be interrupted by armor.

f+4,3 xx fingers is a good string.
Yeah, I love that string for spacing, which is why I'm trying to find other ways to use it. Would they be able to jump out of 2 2? In practice, when I set it to jump, it connects after the F4 3. I figure this is a pretty good mix-up since 2 2 ends with an overhead or low, assuming they commit to block. Plus it builds a bit of meter.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Yeah, I love that string for spacing, which is why I'm trying to find other ways to use it. Would they be able to jump out of 2 2? In practice, when I set it to jump, it connects after the F4 3. I figure this is a pretty good mix-up since 2 2 ends with an overhead or low, assuming they commit to block. Plus it builds a bit of meter.
They can't jump out of 2,2, but the string hits as AA because there's not enough frame advantage on f+4,3.

2,2,1+2 and 2,2 xx fingers is not a bad mix up.

I hope Somberness does Freddy's full frame data soon to make sure we're not anything.