What's new

New footage, 12 minutes of Swamp thing by IGN

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I just watched the video sober for the first time

I see there is confusion on how his trait works as it seems to not be consistent but from that video I see how it works l

If hit Gardeb goes away
If blocks an attack garden stops spreading

An AA move being a wake up that can MB into full combo? Hmmmm

It might not be his wake up

I feel this char is more Birdie like than Zangeif

Look how at 3:09 his f3 shakes the objects in the background. Is that an actual thing or my eyes playing tricks on me because it's pretty insane attention to detail

edit: wow ok this is the first time I've noticed this in NRS games but I'm seeing it in the other stages too

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I see there is confusion on how his trait works as it seems to not be consistent but from that video I see how it works l

If hit Gardeb goes away
If blocks an attack garden stops spreading
im not sure if thats in man, 1st time he does trait vs canary he doesnt block or get hit and it doesnt grow.
another thing i noticed is the trait lasts 3 dfferent amounts during the video without swamp thing getting hit, 4 sec, 6 sec and 10 sec. wonder whats going on there???

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
It's a mixture of Glacius and Kan Ra from KI, so, that's good.
The character doesn't appeal to me, but the gameplay seems fun and I like it.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
A trait that makes it so folks in the sacred garden he creates can't dash or jump is pretty great still even if it cannot be used if he's hit. I'm betting I could setup some Oki with that still.

The damage on his MB vinegrab is what made me blink. That is nuts. Especially because I'm betting I could ender with it. He's got some nice range and damage. I'm betting he is someone who will destroy on a touch and be for patient players. You definitely shouldn't raw vine too often though. Looks mad punishable given it can be ducked.