What's new

New Flash combos and setups

John Silhacek

Johnslowfatchick
Haha. Are you gunna really be that picky about 1 or two setups out of 7 minute video.? I post here to help and share with others that like playing the game. I see setups online that people post that we're found months ago. I don't say anything because it's not worth putting someone down for such a simple thing. And odd are that a lot of people that see these setups have never seen them even though you have. I don't understand people with your mindset.

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Yeah ease up a bit, just because 1 out of 50 of the setups was known doesn't make the rest of the video not valid. Maybe more people would create content for NRS games if everyone wasn't so quick to jump on them. I saw a lot of new setups I didn't know about personally, good video.

I mean he knew they were there he knew they were known and still added them also I don't think we're lacking in game content

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
There's nothing wrong with adding a couple known setups in a video filled with new ones. I've actually never seen any of these, so to me, these are all new. I don't play Flash but these are all sweet.