What's new

New Earth-2 writer confirmed!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
CCVengeance possibly some of the best news so far, but I reserve judgement on seeing where he goes with it.

I think a lot of the Injustice comic has been really good, but if he kills if anyone in the same ridiculous way he killed off Dick I will lose my collective shit. Also I hope he sticks to the formula of non-earth 1 characters only.

Like so far the only 3 who were characters in Earth-1 as well are dead... I think... is Catwoman still alive?
I hope whoever is under that New Batman cowl isn't anyone we know, like I hope it isn't one of the existing Robins from Earth-1, I honestly can't see the majority of them existing in Earth-2 as he had Helena Wayne.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Why do you people think he wil kill characters?The Injustice deaths were NRS mandated.
Please DONT bring in Galaxor,Mr. Taylor.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Why do you people think he wil kill characters?The Injustice deaths were NRS mandated.
Please DONT bring in Galaxor,Mr. Taylor.
In Earth 2 it's relatively easy to kill off characters, in any alternate universe titles it is. The repercussions of killing of a character are easier to deal with, because the fan base still has the main version. Ultimate Peter Parker for instance was Spider-Man and ridiculously popular, but they managed to kill him off and he's managed to stay dead... so far...