What's new

New D'vorah design and female Noob Saibot?

leoj89

Noob
Noob works surprisingly well as a female imo.

Got me thinking it's a shame there's no brother and sister in MK universe. I guess lame ass Ferra Torr was close.

Also that's a clickbait ass thread title.

Last edited:

SubZeroIce

Runway
wait shit I shoulda said something like where is trans nightwolf next or else you are a bigot for not being inclusive oh well live and learn I will be sharper on the draw next time
People like you are so rude. What an unnecessary opinion.

Well that and all the kids would say its racist cause its current year. That's why I will never see my beloved T.hawk again in street fighter :(
These characters ARE racist to actual Native Americans and mock their cultures with no historical significance. It's embarrassing that we even got these characters in the first place. If they want to include these characters, they should do better and do what they did for Chief Thunder in Killer Instinct. Until then, leave it.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
These characters ARE racist to actual Native Americans and mock their cultures with no historical significance. It's embarrassing that we even got these characters in the first place. If they want to include these characters, they should do better and do what they did for Chief Thunder in Killer Instinct. Until then, leave it.
Motherfucker I am Huron. I think I know whats up. Characters like T.Hawk and Nightwolf I found super empowering as a kid because they were basically superhero versions of what I thought native people could be.

But sure please explain to me in great deal how I don't know what I am talking about. NRS doesn't need to pay some tribal council for their "blessing" on nightwolf like they did for KI.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
People like you are so rude. What an unnecessary opinion.

I'm not offended.