What's new

General/Other - Dualist New dualist buff

Slymind

Noob
Doesn't seem the most pratical thing to do but it's neat.

I think it would be interesting if the damage stacked, as if you were hitting with light and dark ball at the same time.

I wonder what Elite has to say.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Theory in the corner, (assuming the explosion is plus), end a combo in a special cancelable knockdown like b34, and end with orb. Immediately cancel into his light stance raw or string and go into f213 low firefall for more pressure?

Theory in the corner, (assuming the explosion is plus), end a combo in a special cancelable knockdown like b34, and end with orb. Immediately cancel into his light stance raw or string and go into f213 low firefall for more pressure?
Fireball into orb in the current meta is punishable 90% of the time unless you set it up right and is usually never worth it

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains

i got it uploadede, here guys now you can see the Deulist change on youtube and Download it.

omooba

fear the moobs
the most useless shit i've seen in my life unless it's the same against all projectiles in which case might move kang from secondary to main

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I'm no dualist expert, but I think that if the explosion turns out to be + on block (witch probably will), this buff might lead to some dope pressure, expecially in the corner.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I have a hunch that someone of you dualists will find a combo to combine the red orb with the fireball for the corner or the middle.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I have a hunch that someone of you dualists will find a combo to combine the red orb with the fireball for the corner or the middle.
or if you can cancel from Dark to light, imagine going from dark to Light in one combo then ending in Plus on Block +15 EX Light Beam. how could this not be a good buff?

And look how high it pops them up? can you say the higher they are the more plus you are?