What's new

New Details for Player Appreciation Week

This week is Player Appreciation Week in Mortal Kombat 11, as announced late last week. If you have no idea what that means (you shouldn't, unless you work for NRS) then have I got some news for you!

As you can see in the chart above, there's going to be stuff going on all week. Monday is giving everyone a shot at the most requested gear and skins in a rotating boss tower. Tuesday is for Brutalities, coming via those long towers with the multiple stages to get through. Wednesday and Thursday are just community outreach stuff via Discord and Twitch, so if you were looking for stuff to watch/do at those times that will be fun.

Comments

From Discord:

Hi @@everyone!

Continuing Player Appreciation Week with Brutaliday! We'll be rotating different brutalities every 2hrs over the next 24hrs!

PC Players, we are aware that you are not receiving the proper rewards. We are working on a fix and will have the Gear and Brutality towers run another week just for PC Players. Thank you for your patience!

1:
Nightwolf - Pure Guts

2:
Jax - Broken
Johnny - Do My Own Stunts
Sonya - Kill Shot

3:
Cassie - Got Yo Ass Beat

4:
Raiden - Karma
Liu Kang - Insert Koin
Kung Lao - Stuck

5:
Jade - Deadly Dance

6:
Frost - Drill Deep
Geras - Break Down
Cetrion - Cannon Ball

7:
D'vorah - Devoured

8:
Kano - Head Case
Kabal - Deadly Vapors
Shao Kahn - Spoils of War

9:
Centrion - Pinned

10:
Scoprion - Stinger
Sub-Zero - Big Leg
Noob Saibot - Wow Out

11:
Baraka - Thumbtack

12:
Jacqui - Leg Day

So Sub Zero's Seeing Double brute isn't in there. It's the one I've been after for months...

This can't be it:

Hi @@everyone! Continuing Player Appreciation Week with Brutaliday! We'll be rotating different brutalities every 2hrs over the next 24hrs! PC Players, we are aware that you are not receiving the proper rewards. We are working on a fix and will have the Gear and Brutality towers run another week just for PC Players. Thank you for your patience!

1: Nightwolf - Pure Guts
2: Jax - Broken Johnny - Do My Own Stunts Sonya - Kill Shot
3: Cassie - Got Yo Ass Beat
4: Raiden - Karma Liu Kang - Insert Koin Kung Lao - Stuck
5: Jade - Deadly Dance
6: Frost - Drill Deep Geras - Break Down Cetrion - Cannon Ball
7: D'vorah - Devoured
8: Kano - Head Case Kabal - Deadly Vapors Shao Kahn - Spoils of War
9: Centrion - Pinned
10: Scoprion - Stinger Sub-Zero - Big Leg Noob Saibot - Wow Out
11: Baraka - Thumbtack
12: Jacqui - Leg Day

So Sub Zero's Seeing Double brute isn't in there. It's the one I've been after for months...

This can't be it:

Hi @@everyone! Continuing Player Appreciation Week with Brutaliday! We'll be rotating different brutalities every 2hrs over the next 24hrs! PC Players, we are aware that you are not receiving the proper rewards. We are working on a fix and will have the Gear and Brutality towers run another week just for PC Players. Thank you for your patience!

1: Nightwolf - Pure Guts
2: Jax - Broken Johnny - Do My Own Stunts Sonya - Kill Shot
3: Cassie - Got Yo Ass Beat
4: Raiden - Karma Liu Kang - Insert Koin Kung Lao - Stuck
5: Jade - Deadly Dance
6: Frost - Drill Deep Geras - Break Down Cetrion - Cannon Ball
7: D'vorah - Devoured
8: Kano - Head Case Kabal - Deadly Vapors Shao Kahn - Spoils of War
9: Centrion - Pinned
10: Scoprion - Stinger Sub-Zero - Big Leg Noob Saibot - Wow Out
11: Baraka - Thumbtack
12: Jacqui - Leg Day
I saw that one earlier, there's definitely more than what's listed there

NRS seriously needs to have a schedule layout sheet/grid telling us which hour is which character for skins and brutalities in the future. Oh, and please stop shitting on Lord Raiden.

Last edited:
so the Appreciation week is on PC, good, i live in EU, so i have to wake up in 1:55 and 3:55 to play 4 towers to get some Skins and Gear. fortunately in the morning i could wake up later, about 2 hours later than usual, so it was not that bad.

with Brutalities, i want those which are later on, no problem there. in my country it begins at 22:00, need one Brut at 0:00 and then from 14:00 up to next 22:00. no stress there :)

anyway, for the next time they should repeat all Towers 3 times per day (on more than 2 platforms) for every player to get the change without any stresses and notsleepings and whatsoever.

so the Appreciation week is on PC, good, i live in EU, so i have to wake up in 1:55 and 3:55 to play 4 towers to get some Skins and Gear. fortunately in the morning i could wake up later, about 2 hours later than usual, so it was not that bad.

with Brutalities, i want those which are later on, no problem there. in my country it begins at 22:00, need one Brut at 0:00 and then from 14:00 up to next 22:00. no stress there :)

anyway, for the next time they should repeat all Towers 3 times per day (on more than 2 platforms) for every player to get the change without any stresses and notsleepings and whatsoever.
I don't think I ever even saw any of the brutality ones... :confused: