What's new

Video/Tutorial New Dagger Cancel Speeds

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
By request, here's my speed of (EX) Dagger Cancelling with the new patch:

Normal Dagger Cancel

EX Dagger Cancel

What I've found as important to note about her dagger cancel, is that there used to be no speed marker. What I mean by that is, I'm finding the cancel works best for me when I begin the inputs as soon as her arm is fully extended. I've done it a little faster than that before (maybe 1-2 frames faster) but with a normal 360 controller...meh. :)

Anyone else have any tips, feel free to post. Please post videos along with what you're saying though.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
I'll see if I can put a video up later. I do it on a stick so I seem to be able to go just a bit faster.

Ninj

I'll see if I can put a video up later. I do it on a stick so I seem to be able to go just a bit faster.
Yeah no doubt. I may have my brother build me a hitbox at some point, I just don't play enough to justify it yet (rather buy a TV so I can post some nice match videos for everyone instead ;))

M2Dave

Zoning Master
It is not as slow as I thought it would be, but the 2% of damage will surely be an issue.

Ninj

so she can still do her zoning games? Definitely trying to sub her after my main sub :/
She can still do mind games but it's more calculated now in the sense that she can't simply lock someone down with daggers - a little more precision, a little more anticipation is required.