What's new

New cross-platform unlocks: Undercover Cassie and Cybernetic Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Oh man, it kinda does.

And Bo' Rai Cho stole Dhalsim's moves (flame-floor, anti-air flame blast, big fire projectile, etc).

NRS confirmed ripping-off others ideas.
the move where Bo lies down on floor and drinks alcohol is taken from Shun Di from virtua fighter.

leoj89

Noob
The new update killed the app on my old ass nexus4. So I'm going to have to beg someone for login info for the skins. Thanks Netherrealm. :mad:

They should just sell all the skins on psn/xbl stores. So frustrating.

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
Still no reason to pick a Cassie Cage alternate costume for me. The Jacqui one looks pretty cool though.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
love both of these costumes i can finally use cassie in a tux and cyber jacqui is the closest i can get to a female cyber ninja

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
has anyone found out what the prereqs are to unlock these? I can't seem to find any info on this
Console to Mobile requirements:

1. Perform 3 Stage Fatalities w/Cassie Cage to unlock Undercover Cassie Gold Card in MKX Mobile
2. Perform 3 Stage Fatalities w/Jacqui Briggs to unlock Cybernetic Jacqui Briggs Gold Card in MK Mobile

Mobile to Console requirements:

1. Complete 3 Multiplayer Ladders with Cassie Cage to unlock Undercover Cassie Cage costume for Console
2. Complete 3 Multiplayer Ladders with Jacqui Briggs to unlock Cybernetic Jacqui Briggs costume for Console

Arzumis

Noob
Can a kind and beautiful person who has unlocked the undercover cassie share his/her wbid with me please. All i want is the cassie skin. You could share it with the world or just share with me. I'll even pay

Console to Mobile requirements:

1. Perform 3 Stage Fatalities w/Cassie Cage to unlock Undercover Cassie Gold Card in MKX Mobile
2. Perform 3 Stage Fatalities w/Jacqui Briggs to unlock Cybernetic Jacqui Briggs Gold Card in MK Mobile

Mobile to Console requirements:

1. Complete 3 Multiplayer Ladders with Cassie Cage to unlock Undercover Cassie Cage costume for Console
2. Complete 3 Multiplayer Ladders with Jacqui Briggs to unlock Cybernetic Jacqui Briggs costume for Console
I did the stage fatals with them and i didnt get them on mobile (android)

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Can a kind and beautiful person who has unlocked the undercover cassie share his/her wbid with me please. All i want is the cassie skin. You could share it with the world or just share with me. I'll even pay
Yea ill message you on xbox when I get home.

Hmm it's a shame they don't sell them.I have no intention to play that mobile filth.
Maybe there is a kind person to help me get the Cyber Jaqcui skin on Xone?
GT:KriegerLoki or pm.
Would really apriciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.