What's new

Tech new corner stuff

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
first off is a new swamp hands reset off of WC MB: start with WC MB then d1, 1 db2 MB dash nj 2 b1 :cool:..
off of this is a jump in 50/50 - so instead of going for the trait reset do this: WC MB d1, 1 db2 MB , d1 (whiffs) ji2 for cross up ji1 or ji3 for non cross up, f1 low , WC MB (for interactable) , or trait

somethin else ive been doing is instead of the b1 trait reset , i do dash db3 , d1 - d1 ender is godlike its plus a million on hit and plus 3 on block and way harder to react do than the b1 i feel
someone with recording equipment feel free to make me a video <3

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Recorded the top 2 you described, forgot to record the f1, WCMB and trait after d1 whiff though :| the setup feels kinda hard to time though, you have to hit the d1 really quickly and really high in the opponent's fall arc or you can't get the swamp hands after the standing 1...
Oh and turns out j2 doesn't cross up unless you take a step forward first, but jesus christ that looks completely unseeable.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
if you use d2, 1 instead of d1, 1 it makes the SH a billion times easier, does 1% more, and the crossup still works if you take the unseeable step forward.
finally, a grundy setup that isn't a gimmick or shenanny. good shit, stack!

Last edited:

fr stack

Recorded the top 2 you described, forgot to record the f1, WCMB and trait after d1 whiff though :| the setup feels kinda hard to time though, you have to hit the d1 really quickly and really high in the opponent's fall arc or you can't get the swamp hands after the standing 1...
Oh and turns out j2 doesn't cross up unless you take a step forward first, but jesus christ that looks completely unseeable.
thanks brotha , i have the d1 timing down pretty good its easier to hit than 11db2 MB after the corpse walk and try doin the jump 2 a bit later , no step forward required ... im 95% sure gonna test it some more now

Last edited:

fr stack

if you use d2, 1 instead of d1, 1 it makes the SH a billion times easier, does 1% more, and the crossup still works if you take the unseeable step forward.
finally, a grundy setup that isn't a gimmick or shenanny. good shit, stack!
the d2 into 1 swamp hands is old news i believe , if u really wanna blow your shit u can do WC MB 113 , d2 db2 MB ;)