What's new

New Cheetah Gameplay!

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I think Cheetah has a lot of options, especially from her stance. The fact that she can change her jump arch is a fairly big deal, imo. If no one else in the cast can do that, she gets a lot of points in her corner. The "divekick" (diveclaw?) option just adds to that. Yes it's unsafe (Thank You NRS), but it's going to make AA a guessing game.

I don't consider her to be a character that would fit my particular playstyle - I'm pretty big into the neutral game- but without playing her it's impossible to know if I might be tempted to tinker with her on a "full-time" or "part time" basis.

Overall, cool design. And pretty unique as far as I'm concerned. I am eager to see her gear options though, because the stock uniform is pretty minimal.

I$AAC

Noob
So potential Cheetah things:
*Pounce dash cancels
*Pounce pressure/cross up setups and juggles
*instant air divebomb
*tick throws

5/16/17 is gone be fun

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
So from the stream yesterday, i wrote down her movelist...

Savage Ambush - D,B -square
Deadly Hook - D,B,F - square
Primal Rage - D,B -triangle
Blood Lunge - B.F-X
(AIR) Predator Pounce - D+X

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
So from the stream yesterday, i wrote down her movelist...

Savage Ambush - D,B -square
Deadly Hook - D,B,F - square
Primal Rage - D,B -triangle
Blood Lunge - B.F-X
(AIR) Predator Pounce - D+X
What? No love for Xbox?

So D,B1 & D, B, F1: Low and high command grabs? If so, that's like Shazam from IGAU and I am familiar with him.

Primal Rage is D, B2 then. This move worries me a little, since she strikes before going airborne, I question its use for aa.

"Predator Pounce" as the name of her dive is confusing, since she literally pounces from her Predator Stance.

Let me know if I'm incorrect or missing something.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Dive is probably doable immediately like Hawkgirl's, difference is the safety really.

I was interested in her and I still am a bit but having no real get in tools and no good normals for neutral is no bueno. Against say FireStorm, Fate or Deadshot I can already see my salt flowing..
Then again she's the only character that looks interesting to me so far (outside of Canary and she has the same problems outside of lvl3 trait). It's karma for playing like a dipshit zoner with Hawkgirl and Zod in injustice 1 >.> Imma get zoned to death in this game lol.

trufenix

bye felicia
finally watched the stream, unless bane ivy or braniac turn out to have some sick grabs she's who i'm going with.