New Cheetah Gameplay!

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Last edited:

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Looks nice so far!

She has a dive kick (dive bomb rather).

And was that claw thing her trait? If so, wonder what it does? DOT from claw attacks? Can't wait for more gameplay.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Looks nice so far!

She has a dive kick (dive bomb rather).

And was that claw thing her trait? If so, wonder what it does? DOT from claw attacks? Can't wait for more gameplay.
I thought that may be her trait as well but i'm not sure. It could have just been a normal or special move that didnt connect.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Her movement speed on her forward and back dashes look insanely fast!

I$AAC

Noob
So what did everyone think of Cheetah on the stream today? She's going to have some crazy rushdown!

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
So what did everyone think of Cheetah on the stream today? She's going to have some crazy rushdown!
Love the set-up potential with all those grab enders, her jump special, her divebomb and command grabs. I hate that she has no range, It's usually annoying to play someone with bad range even if they are amazing up-close but her rushdown potential looks amazing and her trait was a safe bet for sure, they could've done something crazy buuuut at least that guarantees it's not going to be useless so I like it.
Her animations are amaaaazing, I love that she uses mostly kicks in her moves which gives me an Elena from SSFVIV vibe that I love.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
She looks fuckin baller. I hope all the 'wasted slot' haters are eating their words. Tanya/Mileena hybrid with some Laura from Street Fighter type shenanigans. This is my ideal main.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I kinda wish her trait made her like an actual wild cheetah, that changed her moves/enhanced stuff kind of like Leona from TKOF/Necalli from SFV. that would be AMAZING! But as I said before, her trait looks fine, very generic but it's safe to say that It will be useful.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Let's not forget she can cancel her pounce. So there's potential in pounce dash cancels for pressure/male moves safe.
Was thinking the same once they mentioned that. Very pleased with her reveal, seems a blast to play.

Interesting to see how she matches up against Superman ect, regardless I'll be playing her : )

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
She plays very much how I envisioned she would. I love the pounce and the alien crawl. To be honest, her trait is a little basic and generic but it fits and will be useful so I'm not complaining. What did you guys think of the gear that they showed? Personally I liked the first load out better, although I think I prefer the default brown over the black. I love they are sticking with the tribal theme throughout.

I$AAC

Noob
I wonder how low to the ground you can do her divebomb move. I would imagine it would work like Kano's instant air ball.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Very conflicted, I don't like how she looks visually, but her animations and moveset look really good.

Have to see what kind of customization she has.