What's new

New Character Idea.

Baggin

Noob
So I just got done reading the second book in this comic called The Last Ronin. I won't post any spoilers for those who have not read it, but it is a TMNT comic written by the original guys.

I think The Last Ronin would be a perfect fit as a MK11 or the future MK12 character since that TMNT comic is more violent and adult oriented.
Neither Realm already has ties to the Turtles since they were in Injustice 2 so it would completely make sense.

I would love to hear everybody's thoughts on the subject.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
What kind of archetype are you thinking he'd be? What's his fighting style, is there anything about him that would make him particularly fun or unique?

Also, let's just say what we're all thinking: A TMNT fighting game would simply kick ass. Throw MK12 and Injustice 3 in the garbage, the next great fighting game is here.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I don't know, is it cool like this?

Honestly I don't know. I just looked in Google and is this Last Ronin a ninja turtle with samurai gear? I don't know this character or story, so I don't have an opinion.

But keep in mind that NRS is taking highly popular characters as guests in their games. If this is too niche I'm not sure they would consider it. I mean, it's like Doctor Trapp from DC, he looks cool and is a violent character (he kinda looks like Dr. Faustus from Thrill Kill too lol) but he's basically unknown to anyone outside the fandom.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
They should just do an "80's and 90's kid fan service" game lol. Get GI Joe, TMNT, MotU, Voltron, all that shit in there.

My friends and I still play TMNT Tournament Fighters on SNES more than we probably should.

And if we are doing a 80s 90s kid fan service game it better have the goddamned Street Sharks or I don't want it.

Baggin

Noob
Haha I guess it's not as well known as I would of thought, but for those of you who don't mind spoilers or are not going to buy the comic for yourselves I'll post 3 links on a YouTube channel that breaks down all the issues so far. Link 1 is issue 1 ect.
I personally haven't read book 3 yet so I haven't watched the video, but I'll post the link anyway.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Thanks! I'll give them a look. I'm taking the comic recommendation too, it's a mini-series right?

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
What kind of archetype are you thinking he'd be? What's his fighting style, is there anything about him that would make him particularly fun or unique?

Also, let's just say what we're all thinking: A TMNT fighting game would simply kick ass. Throw MK12 and Injustice 3 in the garbage, the next great fighting game is here.
I’m in.

Baggin

Noob

I really don't know, I'm not much of a fighter developer. I would leave that in the hands of the professionals, but when I was reading through it I couldn't help but think how cool of a character he would be.

Baggin

Noob
Thanks! I'll give them a look. I'm taking the comic recommendation too, it's a mini-series right?
But yeah, after you take a look please let me know your thoughts, just keep in mind I don't know anything about the 3rd issue yet when you do.

OutWorldAleMerchant

Hotaru's Number One Fan
Shredder would work perfectly in MK. He already fits the MK aesthetic with his "blade ninja" vibes.

With MoTU very likely appearing in the next Injustice is there any 80's pop culture icon we missed at this point? Lol.