What's new

Breakthrough - Dualist New Buff mechanics to his damage charge!

Ok so there's two new mechanics and im going to explain both real quick.
The first one is that if you get hit out charging up your damage buff, then our orbs come out at that level faster. So if you're at level 2 and get hit out of it, the orb will explode at lvl2 speed. Same damage as a normal orb just explodes faster.

Now this major buff,
If you get hit out of your damage buff while charging to it, the next time you charge up it'll start at the same frame you got hit out of. So for example level 3 takes 60 frames to charge (Just an example number) if you get hit on frame 47 then next time you charge up it'll only take 13 frames to reach lvl 3. Basically giving you an instant lvl3 unpunishable charge.

@Kickbykick @EMPR_MURK @GreatKungLao and all other dualist players. @Kitana Prime because you're such a dualist fan :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Interesting. How does this change his overall gameplay? Does it make the charge up more viable? Is it a glitch? Give me more

Interesting. How does this change his overall gameplay? Does it make the charge up more viable? Is it a glitch? Give me more
Think of playing someone like mileena. If you get to charge up to level 2 and she throws a sai at you, well you get this buffs. And when u hit her, you can get a combo into a low orb into a hard to block-able because your orb is already in level 2.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
This is probably a dumb question, but if say you were interrupted while charging up to level 3 on like frame 55, and then cancel a string into the charge (e.g f213) would that make it plus? Just curious.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
It doesn't seem like a bug/glitch to me.

It seems to operate like Sinestro's trait but because there are no extra meters on the UI it's hidden.

Actually, it seems to work exactly like a trait from Injustice.