What's new

Combo Video - Nimble New BnBs Up to 60%

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Yes. I'm switching to Nimble. Deceptive got to boring for me.
I did the 52% Corner Nimble combo on somebody and the whole party chat was diggin' it.
Thanks to all for givin' us these Nimble swag combos to copy. :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
good shit happy! can you end your combos in another time slow instead of slide ?? if you can i may have to start messing with him :)

JDM

Noob
Noooooooooo.

Just when I think I'm out they keep pulling me back in. I don't wanna relearn Nimble!! My day 1 variation looks so fun now though lol. I switched to Deceptive and while I still think it's probably the best dat damage is super enticing.

Obviously, godlike video man. Super fun to watch.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I went into practice mode, the 54% off of a 9f mid is SCARY. That shit does not take long to learn and holllllly shit man. Great Stuff

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
As a Kitana Zealot I must admit. Reptile's in your face game, plus his zoning, AND this slow motion clusterfuck makes me happy. Thank you for introducing me to my second string character

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Here are the new bnbs of Reptile, the regular combos Under slow motion. take a look and enjoy!

What are the best ways to use normal nimble ?

What are nimble worst MUs and what are ones he excels in that people might not understand yet?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Here are the new bnbs of Reptile, the regular combos Under slow motion. take a look and enjoy!

I've watched this 30 times getting it in my head

Question: at 1:47 how applicable is that combo? I never knew you could ex nimble out of f12 throw MB and in a side note I didn't know u could b1d4 ball ex nimble f4 spit combo in the corner either

HappyPow

Noob
What are the best ways to use normal nimble ?

What are nimble worst MUs and what are ones he excels in that people might not understand yet?

Best ways to use normal slow motion.
Plus you can end a combo with a lot of gravity to get a normal nimble and the jail F412DB2 until it ends to build an entire meter! Or go for 50/50s knowing that you can break some armors ;) Even with 2hits!!

Last edited:

HappyPow

Noob
I've watched this 30 times getting it in my head

Question: at 1:47 how applicable is that combo? I never knew you could ex nimble out of f12 throw MB and in a side note I didn't know u could b1d4 ball ex nimble f4 spit combo in the corner either
I think you can do it since March or something like that. I used to do that a longtime ago xD (For F21)
For B1D4, I think since the beginning of the game or almost.

HappyPow

Noob

Worst MUs are Ermac Variationless/Scorpion Variationless/Mileena Variationless/Raiden Displacer/Sektor. Each of them are 7-3. I can explain why.
From the new patch Lao/Kitana seem to be a bad MU too but more a 6-4 than a 7-3 and to tell you the true... When I think about their tools I'm ok with a 5-5 with each of them rn ; For Bo/Goro IDK.
Rest of the cast is IMO 5-5.
Good MUs are JCage, Alien,Jacqui,Tremor that are 6-4.
And for the winning 7-3 I would say Bo except bartitsu (5-5), Jason (even slasher)