What's new

Tech - Unstoppable New Bnbs that allow mid screen activation

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
You all know that you can end your combos in 32 and activate rise/punishment for free midscreen. However (depending on the MU) I often want to send people away and just use rise for meter build and health regen and force them to whiff something I can punish with bf3 or b122. So I made new BnB's

You're losing 2-3% compared to choke combos (but doing 2% more than 32 ender). It's not 100% safe if they're really close to the corner but in that case you want the 32 ender to keep them close anyways. The timing is a bit weird, you have to hit the b122 asap to get the highest juggle, then you can just mash out your 2. If you're late on the b122 they will fall too far in front of you.

This works on Reptile and Subs slides, HQT and Shinnoks space butter as well as Scorpions and Ermacs teleports so I'm ASSUMING it works against everyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

@YOMI REO
@GGA Jeremiah
@DDutchguy
@KeyserSoze
@Scott The Scot

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I do this on occasion in unstoppable, but I'm not quite consistent with the d2 timing. However, in Slasher, I probably end combos in d2 as much as anything else.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I do this on occasion in unstoppable, but I'm not quite consistent with the d2 timing. However, in Slasher, I probably end combos in d2 as much as anything else.
The timing is.... Weird. You can squeeze in a b1 in between the first and second b122 but then the timing is stricter.

Go for it. I think the buff to rise is low key one of the best buffs he got. I try to keep it up as much as possible for the free meter gain. The life gain is meh but will help you beat the timer every once.
I played a 2 hour set against Regular Marcus' Kung Jin last night. 2 things are weird about this. Kung Jin was my most hated character in MKX and I usually only play for 30 minutes and then stop. The Kung Jin MU is much more fun now due to our d1 buffs. Also after a blocked chakram full screen I would buffer in a rise and he couldn't do anything about it. There were matches where I was landing 2 x-rays multiple times.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I played a 2 hour set against Regular Marcus' Kung Jin last night. 2 things are weird about this. Kung Jin was my most hated character in MKX and I usually only play for 30 minutes and then stop. The Kung Jin MU is much more fun now due to our d1 buffs. Also after a blocked chakram full screen I would buffer in a rise and he couldn't do anything about it. There were matches where I was landing 2 x-rays multiple times.
It's great, I try to make them respect my armored WU options so I can start waking up with meterless command grab. Also I often have bar for breaker and x Ray.