What's new

Question New Batskins?

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Cave Batman is probably the greatest costume they could put in the game for him. I'd gladly give back half of them, minus new 52 and Batman Beyond, for it. lol

If there was any skin I'd want, it'd be Owlman from Crisis of Two Earths. But not until other characters get skins first. Supes, Bats and a few others are being greedy atm.

They should only release Azrael Batman and get done with the Batman skins. It's ok that Hawkgirl, Killer Frost and Ares don't have any, nobody plays them anyway, but c'mon show some love for Aquaman, Green Arrow, Shazam and Sinestro

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
They should only release Azrael Batman and get done with the Batman skins. It's ok that Hawkgirl, Killer Frost and Ares don't have any, nobody plays them anyway, but c'mon show some love for Aquaman, Green Arrow, Shazam and Sinestro
I think they need more love for Black Adam. I mean he is top tier... he deserves another skin. :joker:

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Not really, just thought the mention of a Black Adam skin was a good opportunity to mention that :p

Give us New 52 Black Adam
And Classic Adam. His default looks like classic, but he lightning bolt is ... not glowing. And its armour.