What's new

New Anti Terminator Tech (F3/F2 Option Select) Destroyer/Dark Fate [Video Clip]

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
We all know about the older OS for terminators F3 options where you simply hold down and let go of block for a split second and let go of down then press block quickly after. This was the old OS which covered F34/F32/F3xxCMDGrab but it doesn't cover F3xxRunning Man into the mid throw.

I was experimenting with the inputs recognizing that there is quite a long gap after F3 canceled into RMxx1. Got me thinking, there must be some universal input I can use to jump the Mid Throw while still FB the F32/F34 on block?

Turns out there is.
You do the same OS as before described above but add U+2(flawless block launcher) early right after tapping block. It will buffer the input to jump the RM throw on wiff and on block launches by Flawless Blocking the F32/F34 depending on timing.

I have frame data and inputs turned on so everyone can learn this OS. Dark Fate is still strong but this removes a huge part of his mixups from F3 options but he still has mix from Running man cancels on other strings.
Part of why I think V3 is so strong.

Here it is the New OS I found:

Here is another basic OS that beats Destroyer:

Here is the Old OS:

This should help those struggling against Dark Fate and Destroyer if they have the execution for OS. Its not that hard considering how hard Raptors OS is.

Note: all of these Option Selects don't apply to Final Judgment since he can throw in F3xxIonGrenade into the mix and make it safe vs most of the cast, the rest he will be -11 and its definitely a guess for those trying to OS his F3 options. I'd also say its in terminator's V3 favor if he does it because he gets north of 30% when he catches them trying to OS after F3 and can end it in a restand into jailed pressure from plus frames (+10) or one of the many +40 on block grenade setups that stuff multiple WU options or by incapacitator grenade that removes their ability to wake up, breakaway or use meter for an entire 7 seconds.

Discuss how much you think this hurts Dark Fate and what it means for the other variations?

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

These OS's beat his F2 and F3 basically eliminating his true 50/50's in destroyer and the safe ones in Dark Fate.
This is one of the big reasons I roll with Final Judgment since I can use Ion Grenade to be safe on all mix being -4 on block even using F2/F3 and Ion Grenades even close gaps in F32/F34 and counter F3 and F2 OS's.

Not looking good for Destroyer ATM. Once players learn these OS's he won't have true 50/50's or at least loses the safety of them.

Dark Fate still has string into Running Man pressure and Mix on 12/F4/21/B1 with only two of them having FB Gaps so its still very strong just less strong with his F2/F3 mix.

LawAbidingCitizen

Don't think I can't see you over here trying to enforce your Final Judgement world domination...

This shit is a bummer, though.
I Just posted a new thread. I am positive Terminators Throw Restand is (now +40) from +10.
This is huge and I think there was a hotfix?