What's new

New and Improved TYM

HeavyNorse

F*ck Mournful
I can't access the last page in a few threads. I click the "next" button or the number icon for the last page, but it just navigates to the second-to-last page.
Yeah, just noticed that happens to me as well. Also, when I get notified that someone responded/liked one of my posts and I click it, it doesn't always go to the post for some reason.

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Yeah this update is awful for mobile

Can’t easily access new threads without multiple clicks

The initial ad takes up ALL the space on a page & I have to scroll way to far to get past it

Can’t see statuses

Just to many clicks needed in general to get around.
Working on this. @CrimsonShadow

You'll soon have very easy access to all MK11 forums (first).
I can't access the last page in a few threads. I click the "next" button or the number icon for the last page, but it just navigates to the second-to-last page.
Yep, I have a ticket submitted for this issue.

karaokelove

Dead or alive, you’re coming with me.
Premium Supporter
I mean, that's an exaggeration, but things were pretty dire for a few hours there. You and your team are doing a good job of listening to feedback and fixing the issues, though. It's already feeling like old TYM again, just a bit clunkier while these bugs persist.

stokedAF

KL: Warrior!!!
It’s okay lol. I like the old one more though. Why the change? The old site was already better than most. Just felt like moving the furniture around or is there some cool Mk11 functionality I don’t know about?

Xelz

Go over there!
First of all, I generally like the redesign. So please just take my negative feedback in the context of general appreciation for the work done to improve TYM.

My biggest issue with the redesign is that replies to a comment now appear under the replied-to comment rather than as the last comment in the thread, but without being nested. Like it's Reddit, but if almost everything had the same indent. It's making it much harder to follow the flow of conversations and spot new comments in threads I'm following.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Now that I’ve got the hang of the navigation, I see the benefits of these updates.
I think many of us were overreacting because we are in MK11 news crunch time, and felt like the new layout/navigation were causing us to potentially miss information that was previously easier for us to access.
The features are working well for me on iPhone, for the most part. I found it helpful to actually reduce the font size, which made navigation a bit easier overall.

Thingy

Respect all, fear none
This update runs way more smooth on my phone. I would rather have this over the old site version. Of course it will need to be tweaked and optimized throughout time, but in the long run, this update will pay off.

HeavyNorse

F*ck Mournful
I just found out you can adjust font size in the "Preferences" settings.
I still thought the font size looked a tad too big, but then found out it was because it was set to Medium as recommended in my setting, so setting it to small worked out for me! ♥

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I just found out you can adjust font size in the "Preferences" settings.
I still thought the font size looked a tad too big, but then found out it was because it was set to Medium as recommended in my setting, so setting it to small worked out for me! ♥
Same. The smaller font fixed a lot of the navigation confusion for me.

Xelz

Go over there!
"Comments" can be disabled, they were an added feature.
It’s not the comments actually. It’s standard replies that appear above older posts in a thread.

Edit: Oddly this reply posted normally. So maybe it’s only happening in certain threads?

Last edited:
Hate it.

I already miss the old red and black forums
Same.

Btw what is the background image supposed to be? It looks like wall paper from an European hotel from the '30s
A brothel's wall paper.

Good God, what's happening around here? Jesus Christ, this is the worst. Is it possible to have selectable styles? I want the old style back really bad.
This, selectable styles would be nice.

Same.

Law Hero

I. Hear. A. Sound.
Not sure if this has been mentioned already somewhere, but will the little character variation titles be making a return? I don't see any under anyone's profile pictures. Or am I just doing it wrong?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The stream links on the right sidebar take me to twitch instead of the tym stream page. It also opens in the same window. I don't think you want people to leave the site. At least have it open in a new window?

@STORMS