What's new

Video/Tutorial - Dragon Breath New and improved ex fart corner resets, 79% for a bar, 93% for two bars!

myri

Time Warrior
But..for b233
You have a 50:50 which is unsafe and leads to like 15% and a knockdown on the overhead and the low big damage for a bar.

For f3/b3
50/50 into meterless fart reset with a other mixup of will he grab or not? Both lead to huge meterless damage and are safe-ish.

I feel im missing a crucial piece of info here lol.

New to the bo game.
It's just about options really, if your opponent only has like 15-25% health left why not go for that mix?

Wigy

There it is...
It's just about options really, if your opponent only has like 15-25% health left why not go for that mix?
Because i have a better chance of opening them up with f3/b3 and 244.

Oh well; just ignore me lol

myri

Time Warrior

I mean you can do anything into db1 and be completely safe or you can go for f3/b3, do whatever you want it's just about mixing your opponent and keeping them guessing, of course you want the big damage but sometimes the little stuff is enough once it adds up. Also yeah hitconfirm your 244's and b233's, just know that you have these options and use them.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
But..for b233
You have a 50:50 which is unsafe and leads to like 15% and a knockdown on the overhead and the low big damage for a bar.

For f3/b3
50/50 into meterless fart reset with a other mixup of will he grab or not? Both lead to huge meterless damage and are safe-ish.

I feel im missing a crucial piece of info here lol.

New to the bo game.
The crucial piece of info is that at the highest level, F3 is reactable as it's really slow.

Bo's corner strength is that EVERYTHING he has is a mix and will loop back into the same scenario.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i have been using this tech for awhile but you took it to a whole new level then i ever did Great job. Also with the main problem Bo has getting characters to the corner because the way the game is now Bo may be perfect in the corner but yet he has trouble Mid screen so what does everyone think is the best way to get someone trapped?

myri

Time Warrior
i have been using this tech for awhile but you took it to a whole new level then i ever did Great job. Also with the main problem Bo has getting characters to the corner because the way the game is now Bo may be perfect in the corner but yet he has trouble Mid screen so what does everyone think is the best way to get someone trapped?
Be patient, get a touch, carry them to the corner and then it's party time.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
Be patient, get a touch, carry them to the corner and then it's party time.
trust i try i play a really good mileena player so its hard done then said but other then that all you can be with Bo is patient i got some mid screen set ups but they don't work on every character at this moment.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
If you have the execution Bo can kill 100% for 3 bars without even needing to stomp.

I did B233 db1, 21, 21, 21, 3 EN fart, then the backdash EN fart, Jump in 1 to reset the combo into b32 EN bump n dump, B233 bd1, 21, 21, 21, 4 db2 and it did about 105% off of one guess.

Long combo in hindsight after typing it all out, but if it's truly guaranteed, that's insane. His corner game was ridiculous enough lol. Thank you based backdash buffs.

EDIT: I'm not quite sure you can get the jump in off EN fart so late though. It starts the animation a lot earlier than regular fart so you lose some crucial frames to get the J1 to connect.

Without using the J1 you still get around 98/97%. I'm confident for 3 bars you could break 100 without using the J1 instead.
why ex bump n dump? i don't know all of bo's buttons, but thats one long confusing combo.

Wigy

There it is...
i linger at jump in range and throw out d4's every now and then. Scare them into a bad jump or force them to move back. Against a good player, bo shouldnt really be able to force his way in. This was the mistake i made when i started using him. Be patient, scare them, force mistakes. Getting the hang of 4db3 as an antiair, the db3 hits so high it carries miles and you're like +50 lol.

All i can say, once they're in the corner if you end everything with meaty farts or df2 on a restand, they need to take big ass risks to do anything its massively in your favour.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm starting to get back into MKX, and I've got to say that I'm really enjoying Bo'. I was trying to main him before, but he just felt a little off. His buffs and all of these new set-ups coming out is making him really fun to play.

Thanks for posting this!

Wigy

There it is...

I'm just guna leave this here.

Got a lot of weird setups but so far i cant find much thats worth sacrificing the damage.

the pros of this stuff is you can set a fart up behind you which leads to a lot of weird nasty shit where you can cross them up and have their back against a fart miscreen if they dont tech roll.

Not quite ironed out what to use it for.

Last edited:

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy

It adds more mixes to throw in is why. Youthroe those in to kill when they expect f3 or b3 which aRe fuzzyable. The grabs are hard to read but if you can fuzzy the overhead you can probably jump out with tight reactions

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It adds more mixes to throw in is why. Youthroe those in to kill when they expect f3 or b3 which aRe fuzzyable. The grabs are hard to read but if you can fuzzy the overhead you can probably jump out with tight reactions
You can't jump out you can only jump up or back to avoid it. Otherwise jumping forward gets you caught by the fart.

I've been trying a version of this with Bartitsu off a 21,3 Fart, but not squeezing as much damage out of it as in DB:

(21, 3, Fart), Backdash, EX Fart, Ji2, B233~Cane Snag (pulls them into EX Fart), B233~DB2 EX, 21, 21, 3, Flying Kick for an easy 53%. I didn't know if there was a way to get any more damage out of that.

Last edited:

myri

Time Warrior
I've been trying a version of this with Bartitsu off a 21,3 Fart, but not squeezing as much damage out of it as in DB:

(21, 3, Fart), Backdash, EX Fart, Ji2, B233~Cane Snag (pulls them into EX Fart), B233~DB2 EX, 21, 21, 3, Flying Kick for an easy 53%. I didn't know if there was a way to get any more damage out of that.
I'm looking into this stuff for bartitsu now and might have a video up by end of today covering options and stuff.