What's new

New 52 Discussion

Joker's Shoes

Now Simply Extraordinaire
Question: The hell happened after Trinity War? I read mostly the Bat family stuff with some others (Swamp Thing, Constantine, among others) and suddenly the JL and Batman are considered dead. Was their defeat shown or just rumored and they've simply disappeared?

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Question: The hell happened after Trinity War? I read mostly the Bat family stuff with some others (Swamp Thing, Constantine, among others) and suddenly the JL and Batman are considered dead. Was their defeat shown or just rumored and they've simply disappeared?
To the best of my knowledge they haven't elaborated much. Trinity War happened and ended with the Crime Syndicate appearing. Then Forever Evil and villains month began basically in the aftermath of that confrontation. The JLA released today revealed everybody seems to be in some kind of prison but we still don't know how they got there.

Speaking of JLA #8, nice to see Martian Manhunter not acting like a mind-rape happy grumpypuss. He was actually acting like an okay guy. More of this please. I'm totally blaming Geoff Johns for making J'onn come off as a total dick.

Joker's Shoes

To the best of my knowledge they haven't elaborated much. Trinity War happened and ended with the Crime Syndicate appearing. Then Forever Evil and villains month began basically in the aftermath of that confrontation. The JLA released today revealed everybody seems to be in some kind of prison but we still don't know how they got there.
Do we know how much time has passed since CS showed up and everything went to hell? Gotham's split between villains and looks a lot like No Man's Land again. Figured that didn't happen over night.

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Do we know how much time has passed since CS showed up and everything went to hell? Gotham's split between villains and looks a lot like No Man's Land again. Figured that didn't happen over night.
I don't know since I'm being horrible about keeping up with it, but I don't imagine it being a huge span of time. Several days, a few weeks tops if I was to guess. Probably wrong though.

Reedoms

Noob
Like 15 or so minutes. The moment the Crime Syndicate showed up, they fucked everything up, had a meeting with all the Villains in 'Murrica and are now trying to kill the Rogues since they told them to go fuck themselves while Manhunter is trying to get out of a prison that Despero most likely set up while the other members of the Leagues just sit around being big babies.

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Manhunter is trying to get out of a prison that Despero most likely set up while the other members of the Leagues just sit around being big babies.
Except Captan Ma...er...Shazam. That little turd is being a horrible person and having the time of his life.

Man, I love the way you explain New 52 shit. XD

Reedoms

Noob
Except Captan Ma...er...Shazam. That little turd is being a horrible person and having the time of his life.

Man, I love the way you explain New 52 shit. XD
Billy's just able to actually be a kid now. He has monsters and giant robots to fight and doesn't have to worry about hurting anyone since everything fixes itself.

Joker's Shoes

Like 15 or so minutes. The moment the Crime Syndicate showed up, they fucked everything up, had a meeting with all the Villains in 'Murrica and are now trying to kill the Rogues since they told them to go fuck themselves while Manhunter is trying to get out of a prison that Despero most likely set up while the other members of the Leagues just sit around being big babies.

That seems a little fast.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
We'll this threads been dead for a while...but what's you guys think of Forever Evil? Now that it's finally over...